'Arrow' Casts Oliver Queen's Love Interest, The Huntress
Another DC Comics character is going to be brought to life on "Arrow". The forthcoming series has cast Aussie TV star Jessica De Gouw for a multi-episode arc as Helena Bertinelli a.k.a. The Huntress. She will first appear in the sixth episode.
In DC universe, Helena is more closely associated with Batman instead of Green Arrow. She was born into one of Gotham City's most prominent Mafia families and later becomes The Huntress to avenge the death of her family.
However, on The CW show, she is described as "a potential love interest for Oliver Queen; a fellow vigilante, set on destroying her father's organized crime empire. But Helena's blind pursuit of revenge will put her on a collision course with the Arrow."
"Arrow", which will premiere Wednesday, October 10 at 8 P.M. ET on The CW, has Stephen Amell taking the lead role. Michael Rowe and Kelly Hu have been cast as Deadshot and China White respectively.
More Arrow News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival