'Arrow' Casts Oliver Queen's Love Interest, The Huntress
Another DC Comics character is going to be brought to life on "Arrow". The forthcoming series has cast Aussie TV star Jessica De Gouw for a multi-episode arc as Helena Bertinelli a.k.a. The Huntress. She will first appear in the sixth episode.
In DC universe, Helena is more closely associated with Batman instead of Green Arrow. She was born into one of Gotham City's most prominent Mafia families and later becomes The Huntress to avenge the death of her family.
However, on The CW show, she is described as "a potential love interest for Oliver Queen; a fellow vigilante, set on destroying her father's organized crime empire. But Helena's blind pursuit of revenge will put her on a collision course with the Arrow."
"Arrow", which will premiere Wednesday, October 10 at 8 P.M. ET on The CW, has Stephen Amell taking the lead role. Michael Rowe and Kelly Hu have been cast as Deadshot and China White respectively.
More Arrow News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media