'Arrow' Casts Oliver Queen's Love Interest, The Huntress
Another DC Comics character is going to be brought to life on "Arrow". The forthcoming series has cast Aussie TV star Jessica De Gouw for a multi-episode arc as Helena Bertinelli a.k.a. The Huntress. She will first appear in the sixth episode.
In DC universe, Helena is more closely associated with Batman instead of Green Arrow. She was born into one of Gotham City's most prominent Mafia families and later becomes The Huntress to avenge the death of her family.
However, on The CW show, she is described as "a potential love interest for Oliver Queen; a fellow vigilante, set on destroying her father's organized crime empire. But Helena's blind pursuit of revenge will put her on a collision course with the Arrow."
"Arrow", which will premiere Wednesday, October 10 at 8 P.M. ET on The CW, has Stephen Amell taking the lead role. Michael Rowe and Kelly Hu have been cast as Deadshot and China White respectively.
More Arrow News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal