'Arrow' Casts Oliver Queen's Love Interest, The Huntress
Another DC Comics character is going to be brought to life on "Arrow". The forthcoming series has cast Aussie TV star Jessica De Gouw for a multi-episode arc as Helena Bertinelli a.k.a. The Huntress. She will first appear in the sixth episode.
In DC universe, Helena is more closely associated with Batman instead of Green Arrow. She was born into one of Gotham City's most prominent Mafia families and later becomes The Huntress to avenge the death of her family.
However, on The CW show, she is described as "a potential love interest for Oliver Queen; a fellow vigilante, set on destroying her father's organized crime empire. But Helena's blind pursuit of revenge will put her on a collision course with the Arrow."
"Arrow", which will premiere Wednesday, October 10 at 8 P.M. ET on The CW, has Stephen Amell taking the lead role. Michael Rowe and Kelly Hu have been cast as Deadshot and China White respectively.
More Arrow News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes