'Arrow' Casts Oliver Queen's Love Interest, The Huntress
Another DC Comics character is going to be brought to life on "Arrow". The forthcoming series has cast Aussie TV star Jessica De Gouw for a multi-episode arc as Helena Bertinelli a.k.a. The Huntress. She will first appear in the sixth episode.
In DC universe, Helena is more closely associated with Batman instead of Green Arrow. She was born into one of Gotham City's most prominent Mafia families and later becomes The Huntress to avenge the death of her family.
However, on The CW show, she is described as "a potential love interest for Oliver Queen; a fellow vigilante, set on destroying her father's organized crime empire. But Helena's blind pursuit of revenge will put her on a collision course with the Arrow."
"Arrow", which will premiere Wednesday, October 10 at 8 P.M. ET on The CW, has Stephen Amell taking the lead role. Michael Rowe and Kelly Hu have been cast as Deadshot and China White respectively.
More Arrow News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding