'Pretty Little Liars' 3.12 Preview: The Biggest Betrayal
"Pretty Little Liars" is airing its midseason finale next week and a preview for the episode hints that someone close to the Liars will betray them. With Garrett's trial for Maya's murder starting, the town of Rosewood has become a media spectacle but Spencer thinks Garrett didn't kill Maya.
Spencer confronts Paige in another scene, and Emily looks disturbed about the fact that the girls lie to one another. Mona manages to get out of the mental institution by dressing as a nurse, the girls are waiting for "A" at a graveyard, and Hanna says their secrets begin to tear them apart.
Also in the episode, Emily is caught in the crossfire when Maya's murderer is revealed. At odds with her friends over Paige, Emily doesn't know where to turn when the media attention becomes too much for her. "A" sees this as a perfect opportunity and takes advantage of the situation and sends Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer on a path to a possible truce.
Titled "The Lady Killer", the summer finale of season 3 will air August 28 at 8 P.M. on ABC Family. Previously-released pictures from the said outing reveal that there will be another crime taking place in Rosewood.
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.12 preview on ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.12 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group