Liberty Ross Hints at Freedom Post Kristen Stewart Scandal
Although staying quiet on the scandal between her husband Rupert Sanders and actress Kristen Stewart, Liberty Ross lets her fans know how she feels at the moment. In her Vogue U.K. blog post, she posts a picture of an eagle spreading its wings and soaring in the sky.
The picture has no caption, but readers are happy to fill in with words of encouragements. "Fly free, beautiful woman. Have no fear. Better things await," one comments. "Soar above Be free. Love yourself For you are always free. And perfect in every way," another posts.
While her director husband was still wearing his wedding band, Liberty was spotted ditching her ring when stepping out in Los Angeles. She previously dissed her "Snow White and the Huntsman" on-screen daughter, Kristen, in a picture of a "not so pure" Snow White.
After his affair was revealed, Rupert said in a statement, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son