Liberty Ross Hints at Freedom Post Kristen Stewart Scandal
Although staying quiet on the scandal between her husband Rupert Sanders and actress Kristen Stewart, Liberty Ross lets her fans know how she feels at the moment. In her Vogue U.K. blog post, she posts a picture of an eagle spreading its wings and soaring in the sky.
The picture has no caption, but readers are happy to fill in with words of encouragements. "Fly free, beautiful woman. Have no fear. Better things await," one comments. "Soar above Be free. Love yourself For you are always free. And perfect in every way," another posts.
While her director husband was still wearing his wedding band, Liberty was spotted ditching her ring when stepping out in Los Angeles. She previously dissed her "Snow White and the Huntsman" on-screen daughter, Kristen, in a picture of a "not so pure" Snow White.
After his affair was revealed, Rupert said in a statement, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly