Liberty Ross Hints at Freedom Post Kristen Stewart Scandal
Although staying quiet on the scandal between her husband Rupert Sanders and actress Kristen Stewart, Liberty Ross lets her fans know how she feels at the moment. In her Vogue U.K. blog post, she posts a picture of an eagle spreading its wings and soaring in the sky.
The picture has no caption, but readers are happy to fill in with words of encouragements. "Fly free, beautiful woman. Have no fear. Better things await," one comments. "Soar above Be free. Love yourself For you are always free. And perfect in every way," another posts.
While her director husband was still wearing his wedding band, Liberty was spotted ditching her ring when stepping out in Los Angeles. She previously dissed her "Snow White and the Huntsman" on-screen daughter, Kristen, in a picture of a "not so pure" Snow White.
After his affair was revealed, Rupert said in a statement, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story