Liberty Ross Hints at Freedom Post Kristen Stewart Scandal
Although staying quiet on the scandal between her husband Rupert Sanders and actress Kristen Stewart, Liberty Ross lets her fans know how she feels at the moment. In her Vogue U.K. blog post, she posts a picture of an eagle spreading its wings and soaring in the sky.
The picture has no caption, but readers are happy to fill in with words of encouragements. "Fly free, beautiful woman. Have no fear. Better things await," one comments. "Soar above Be free. Love yourself For you are always free. And perfect in every way," another posts.
While her director husband was still wearing his wedding band, Liberty was spotted ditching her ring when stepping out in Los Angeles. She previously dissed her "Snow White and the Huntsman" on-screen daughter, Kristen, in a picture of a "not so pure" Snow White.
After his affair was revealed, Rupert said in a statement, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
More Liberty Ross News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!