'Raising Hope' Taps Chris Klein for a Guest Starring Role
"Raising Hope" is packing on the guest stars this coming season. "American Pie" star Chris Klein has signed up for a guest role on the FOX comedy, playing a local celebrity realtor named Brad.
Per THR, Burt and Virginia Chance introduced Brad to their son Jimmy as his "almost" long-lost older brother. Third season begins Tuesday, October 2 at 8 P.M. Klein is set to appear in one episode only so far.
The comedy has tapped Tippi Hedren, Melanie Griffith, Wilmer Valderrama and Jenny Slate for this season. Griffith and Valderrama in particular will share the screen in one episode. The former "That '70s Show" star will appear in at least three episodes, playing a love interest for Sabrina's mother Tamara, who is played by Griffith.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack