'Raising Hope' Taps Chris Klein for a Guest Starring Role
"Raising Hope" is packing on the guest stars this coming season. "American Pie" star Chris Klein has signed up for a guest role on the FOX comedy, playing a local celebrity realtor named Brad.
Per THR, Burt and Virginia Chance introduced Brad to their son Jimmy as his "almost" long-lost older brother. Third season begins Tuesday, October 2 at 8 P.M. Klein is set to appear in one episode only so far.
The comedy has tapped Tippi Hedren, Melanie Griffith, Wilmer Valderrama and Jenny Slate for this season. Griffith and Valderrama in particular will share the screen in one episode. The former "That '70s Show" star will appear in at least three episodes, playing a love interest for Sabrina's mother Tamara, who is played by Griffith.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016