'Raising Hope' Taps Chris Klein for a Guest Starring Role
"Raising Hope" is packing on the guest stars this coming season. "American Pie" star Chris Klein has signed up for a guest role on the FOX comedy, playing a local celebrity realtor named Brad.
Per THR, Burt and Virginia Chance introduced Brad to their son Jimmy as his "almost" long-lost older brother. Third season begins Tuesday, October 2 at 8 P.M. Klein is set to appear in one episode only so far.
The comedy has tapped Tippi Hedren, Melanie Griffith, Wilmer Valderrama and Jenny Slate for this season. Griffith and Valderrama in particular will share the screen in one episode. The former "That '70s Show" star will appear in at least three episodes, playing a love interest for Sabrina's mother Tamara, who is played by Griffith.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs