'Raising Hope' Taps Chris Klein for a Guest Starring Role
"Raising Hope" is packing on the guest stars this coming season. "American Pie" star Chris Klein has signed up for a guest role on the FOX comedy, playing a local celebrity realtor named Brad.
Per THR, Burt and Virginia Chance introduced Brad to their son Jimmy as his "almost" long-lost older brother. Third season begins Tuesday, October 2 at 8 P.M. Klein is set to appear in one episode only so far.
The comedy has tapped Tippi Hedren, Melanie Griffith, Wilmer Valderrama and Jenny Slate for this season. Griffith and Valderrama in particular will share the screen in one episode. The former "That '70s Show" star will appear in at least three episodes, playing a love interest for Sabrina's mother Tamara, who is played by Griffith.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones