'Raising Hope' Taps Chris Klein for a Guest Starring Role
"Raising Hope" is packing on the guest stars this coming season. "American Pie" star Chris Klein has signed up for a guest role on the FOX comedy, playing a local celebrity realtor named Brad.
Per THR, Burt and Virginia Chance introduced Brad to their son Jimmy as his "almost" long-lost older brother. Third season begins Tuesday, October 2 at 8 P.M. Klein is set to appear in one episode only so far.
The comedy has tapped Tippi Hedren, Melanie Griffith, Wilmer Valderrama and Jenny Slate for this season. Griffith and Valderrama in particular will share the screen in one episode. The former "That '70s Show" star will appear in at least three episodes, playing a love interest for Sabrina's mother Tamara, who is played by Griffith.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video