Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell Bickering in 'The X Factor' New Promo
There have been reports that Demi Lovato wasn't afraid to argue with Simon Cowell during "The X Factor (US)" auditions, and it is now proven in a new promo for the second season of the singing competition. The sneak-peek video shows how mean the British producer can be, but the former Disney starlet will be up against him.
When Cowell tells a female contestant that no one would turn up to his funeral if he played her performance, the former Disney starlet replies, "I think there's other reasons why nobody would turn up to your funeral." In other scenes, the "Skyscraper" singer calls him "old and impatient," and urges him to take a breath mint.
There is additionally a newly-released promo which highlights Britney Spears' and Lovato's judging style. "I feel like my judging style is very subtle. I try to use constructive criticism," the "I Wanna Go" songstress says, but a scene shows her using a sarcastic statement as telling a contestant, "I want to know who let you on stage." Lovato, meanwhile, dubs herself a "happy judge" and claims that she's "really, really honest."
In other news, Spears has reportedly met with Judge Reva Goetz who handles her conservatorship case to talk about how she's doing with her "X Factor" stint. Accompanied by her attorney Sam Ingham, she allegedly said that she's "enjoying it and is looking forward to the live shows."
A source tells Radar Online, "She admitted that being on the road for the auditions wasn't her cup of tea because of the long hours, but it wasn't anything to be concerned about. The judge is the one who signed off on Britney becoming a part of the show and it was her duty to ensure that Britney is doing ok."
The new season of American "X Factor" will premiere Wednesday, September 12 at 8/7c on FOX. While Spears and Lovato have been added to round up the judging panel, the show has not announced new host(s) for the upcoming installment.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory