Lucy Lawless Visits 'Parks and Recreation', John Slattery Joins 'Arrested Development'
"Parks and Recreation" may give Ron a new love interest. Former "Spartacus" actress Lucy Lawless has been booked to appear in at least two episodes of the show as Diane, a single mother who has a small problem in her neighborhood.
The parks department sends Ron and Andy to help her, and Andy soon notices there might be some chemistry between her and Ron. Lawless will first appear in the third episode of season 5 which will air October 4.
Other casting news comes from "Arrested Development". The comedy series has nabbed "Mad Men" star John Slattery for a multi-episode arc. However, details of his character remain unknown as a representative for the show declined to comment.
"Parks and Recreation" will return with its fifth season Thursday, September 20 on NBC. Dishing on Ron's love life in the new chapter, Nick Offerman once said, "We're hoping to maybe see a new relationship develop for Ron. One thing Ron's never succeeded at is maintaining a happy romantic relationship for any length of time. Maybe we'll get to explore that a little bit."
As for "Arrested Development", its fourth season will be released at the same time on Netflix, sometime in 2013. "It's cool and bold and funny, and out there taking chances, just like it always did," so Ron Howard, who produces and narrates the show, teased.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign