Liam Hemsworth Loves Miley Cyrus' New Short Haircut
Only the opinions belonging to her family and her fiance matter to Miley Cyrus. She continues to ignore criticisms over her new hair. Instead, she responds to one of her Twitter followers asking about Liam Hemsworth's reaction to her new hairdo.
"He loves it :)," the former Disney darling posts, before revisiting her recent meeting with "The Hunger Games" hunk. "Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more."
In her next tweet, she seems to answer question as to why she hid her face during her outing with Liam. "There's nothing that pisses me off more than paps," she explains. "It's 10 o'clock @ night trying to take a walk with my fiance & THEY AREN'T INVITED."
Miley looks more emo with her new dramatic short hairstyle. She got the haircut from celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan, the same man who was responsible for Jennifer Aniston's famous "Rachel" hairdo during the "Friends" era.
"Never felt more me in my whole life," Miley defended herself in a series of messages. "Feeling so happy in my skin. my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one' LOVE my hair feel so happy, pretty, and free."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers