Liam Hemsworth Loves Miley Cyrus' New Short Haircut
Only the opinions belonging to her family and her fiance matter to Miley Cyrus. She continues to ignore criticisms over her new hair. Instead, she responds to one of her Twitter followers asking about Liam Hemsworth's reaction to her new hairdo.
"He loves it :)," the former Disney darling posts, before revisiting her recent meeting with "The Hunger Games" hunk. "Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more."
In her next tweet, she seems to answer question as to why she hid her face during her outing with Liam. "There's nothing that pisses me off more than paps," she explains. "It's 10 o'clock @ night trying to take a walk with my fiance & THEY AREN'T INVITED."
Miley looks more emo with her new dramatic short hairstyle. She got the haircut from celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan, the same man who was responsible for Jennifer Aniston's famous "Rachel" hairdo during the "Friends" era.
"Never felt more me in my whole life," Miley defended herself in a series of messages. "Feeling so happy in my skin. my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one' LOVE my hair feel so happy, pretty, and free."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered