Liam Hemsworth Loves Miley Cyrus' New Short Haircut
Only the opinions belonging to her family and her fiance matter to Miley Cyrus. She continues to ignore criticisms over her new hair. Instead, she responds to one of her Twitter followers asking about Liam Hemsworth's reaction to her new hairdo.
"He loves it :)," the former Disney darling posts, before revisiting her recent meeting with "The Hunger Games" hunk. "Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more."
In her next tweet, she seems to answer question as to why she hid her face during her outing with Liam. "There's nothing that pisses me off more than paps," she explains. "It's 10 o'clock @ night trying to take a walk with my fiance & THEY AREN'T INVITED."
Miley looks more emo with her new dramatic short hairstyle. She got the haircut from celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan, the same man who was responsible for Jennifer Aniston's famous "Rachel" hairdo during the "Friends" era.
"Never felt more me in my whole life," Miley defended herself in a series of messages. "Feeling so happy in my skin. my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one' LOVE my hair feel so happy, pretty, and free."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...