Liam Hemsworth Loves Miley Cyrus' New Short Haircut
Only the opinions belonging to her family and her fiance matter to Miley Cyrus. She continues to ignore criticisms over her new hair. Instead, she responds to one of her Twitter followers asking about Liam Hemsworth's reaction to her new hairdo.
"He loves it :)," the former Disney darling posts, before revisiting her recent meeting with "The Hunger Games" hunk. "Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more."
In her next tweet, she seems to answer question as to why she hid her face during her outing with Liam. "There's nothing that pisses me off more than paps," she explains. "It's 10 o'clock @ night trying to take a walk with my fiance & THEY AREN'T INVITED."
Miley looks more emo with her new dramatic short hairstyle. She got the haircut from celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan, the same man who was responsible for Jennifer Aniston's famous "Rachel" hairdo during the "Friends" era.
"Never felt more me in my whole life," Miley defended herself in a series of messages. "Feeling so happy in my skin. my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one' LOVE my hair feel so happy, pretty, and free."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated