Olympic Medalist Ryan Lochte Scores Guest Starring Role on '90210'
The London Olympic may have ended but Ryan Lochte is still getting more screen time. CBS Television Studios announced in a press release that the gold medalist will make his acting debut on CW's "90210".
Lochte may not have to look to far to study his character for the swimmer is playing himself. He has been cast as guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship. The episode will air Monday, October 29.
"When we found out Ryan Lochte was going to be in town and might appear on '90210', we felt like we'd won a gold medal! Team USA are all-stars in our book, and we're so excited he's making an appearance on the show," executive producers Patti Carr and Lara Olsen said in a statement.
However, Lochte's washboard abs may not appear. "We only wish the episode was a surf event so we could have gotten him in the water, but he deserves a little rest on dry land," the producers added.
The fifth season of "90210" premieres Monday, October 8 with singer Carly Rae Jepsen as guest star.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie