Olympic Medalist Ryan Lochte Scores Guest Starring Role on '90210'
The London Olympic may have ended but Ryan Lochte is still getting more screen time. CBS Television Studios announced in a press release that the gold medalist will make his acting debut on CW's "90210".
Lochte may not have to look to far to study his character for the swimmer is playing himself. He has been cast as guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship. The episode will air Monday, October 29.
"When we found out Ryan Lochte was going to be in town and might appear on '90210', we felt like we'd won a gold medal! Team USA are all-stars in our book, and we're so excited he's making an appearance on the show," executive producers Patti Carr and Lara Olsen said in a statement.
However, Lochte's washboard abs may not appear. "We only wish the episode was a surf event so we could have gotten him in the water, but he deserves a little rest on dry land," the producers added.
The fifth season of "90210" premieres Monday, October 8 with singer Carly Rae Jepsen as guest star.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'