Olympic Medalist Ryan Lochte Scores Guest Starring Role on '90210'
The London Olympic may have ended but Ryan Lochte is still getting more screen time. CBS Television Studios announced in a press release that the gold medalist will make his acting debut on CW's "90210".
Lochte may not have to look to far to study his character for the swimmer is playing himself. He has been cast as guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship. The episode will air Monday, October 29.
"When we found out Ryan Lochte was going to be in town and might appear on '90210', we felt like we'd won a gold medal! Team USA are all-stars in our book, and we're so excited he's making an appearance on the show," executive producers Patti Carr and Lara Olsen said in a statement.
However, Lochte's washboard abs may not appear. "We only wish the episode was a surf event so we could have gotten him in the water, but he deserves a little rest on dry land," the producers added.
The fifth season of "90210" premieres Monday, October 8 with singer Carly Rae Jepsen as guest star.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory