Olympic Medalist Ryan Lochte Scores Guest Starring Role on '90210'
The London Olympic may have ended but Ryan Lochte is still getting more screen time. CBS Television Studios announced in a press release that the gold medalist will make his acting debut on CW's "90210".
Lochte may not have to look to far to study his character for the swimmer is playing himself. He has been cast as guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship. The episode will air Monday, October 29.
"When we found out Ryan Lochte was going to be in town and might appear on '90210', we felt like we'd won a gold medal! Team USA are all-stars in our book, and we're so excited he's making an appearance on the show," executive producers Patti Carr and Lara Olsen said in a statement.
However, Lochte's washboard abs may not appear. "We only wish the episode was a surf event so we could have gotten him in the water, but he deserves a little rest on dry land," the producers added.
The fifth season of "90210" premieres Monday, October 8 with singer Carly Rae Jepsen as guest star.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake