Short-Haired Miley Cyrus Hides Her Face From Camera
Although she constantly uploads pictures of herself on Twitter to show off her new hairdo, Miley Cyrus is reluctant to show her face when it comes to paparazzi. She pulled her shirt and covered her face with her arm when going out with Liam Hemsworth recently.
Miley visited her actor fiance in Philadelphia, where he filmed his new movie. The former Disney star rocked an emo look with a little black dress that she paired with a green checked shirt and sneakers. The Australian hunk looked casual in a t-shirt and gray pants.
Miley ditched her shoulder-length hair with a pixie do, thanks to celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan. She defended herself in a post, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)."
"Never felt more me in my whole life," she continued tweeting in a series of messages. "Feeling so happy in my skin. my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one' LOVE my hair feel so happy, pretty, and free."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers