Short-Haired Miley Cyrus Hides Her Face From Camera
Although she constantly uploads pictures of herself on Twitter to show off her new hairdo, Miley Cyrus is reluctant to show her face when it comes to paparazzi. She pulled her shirt and covered her face with her arm when going out with Liam Hemsworth recently.
Miley visited her actor fiance in Philadelphia, where he filmed his new movie. The former Disney star rocked an emo look with a little black dress that she paired with a green checked shirt and sneakers. The Australian hunk looked casual in a t-shirt and gray pants.
Miley ditched her shoulder-length hair with a pixie do, thanks to celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan. She defended herself in a post, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)."
"Never felt more me in my whole life," she continued tweeting in a series of messages. "Feeling so happy in my skin. my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one' LOVE my hair feel so happy, pretty, and free."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage