Short-Haired Miley Cyrus Hides Her Face From Camera
Although she constantly uploads pictures of herself on Twitter to show off her new hairdo, Miley Cyrus is reluctant to show her face when it comes to paparazzi. She pulled her shirt and covered her face with her arm when going out with Liam Hemsworth recently.
Miley visited her actor fiance in Philadelphia, where he filmed his new movie. The former Disney star rocked an emo look with a little black dress that she paired with a green checked shirt and sneakers. The Australian hunk looked casual in a t-shirt and gray pants.
Miley ditched her shoulder-length hair with a pixie do, thanks to celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan. She defended herself in a post, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)."
"Never felt more me in my whole life," she continued tweeting in a series of messages. "Feeling so happy in my skin. my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one' LOVE my hair feel so happy, pretty, and free."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports