Short-Haired Miley Cyrus Hides Her Face From Camera
Although she constantly uploads pictures of herself on Twitter to show off her new hairdo, Miley Cyrus is reluctant to show her face when it comes to paparazzi. She pulled her shirt and covered her face with her arm when going out with Liam Hemsworth recently.
Miley visited her actor fiance in Philadelphia, where he filmed his new movie. The former Disney star rocked an emo look with a little black dress that she paired with a green checked shirt and sneakers. The Australian hunk looked casual in a t-shirt and gray pants.
Miley ditched her shoulder-length hair with a pixie do, thanks to celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan. She defended herself in a post, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)."
"Never felt more me in my whole life," she continued tweeting in a series of messages. "Feeling so happy in my skin. my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one' LOVE my hair feel so happy, pretty, and free."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic