Miley Cyrus Chops Off Her Hair, Shows Off Boyish Look
Miley Cyrus ditched her shoulder-length hair for a much-shorter do, thanks to celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan. The former Disney star showed off her new pixie haircut on Twitter. "Never felt more me in my whole life," she tweeted. "Someone just told me im prettier than Miley Cyrus."
Before getting the haircut, Miley posted a picture of Chris holding a scissor and aiming it at her bun. "It's happening," she wrote, before responding to critics, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)."
Wearing denim shorts, boots and a black loose top, Miley looked boyish with her dramatic short do. "I feel pretty ohhhh so pretty and gayyyy," the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth posted along with a picture of her with a female friend. "Bliss :)."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake