Miley Cyrus Chops Off Her Hair, Shows Off Boyish Look
Miley Cyrus ditched her shoulder-length hair for a much-shorter do, thanks to celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan. The former Disney star showed off her new pixie haircut on Twitter. "Never felt more me in my whole life," she tweeted. "Someone just told me im prettier than Miley Cyrus."
Before getting the haircut, Miley posted a picture of Chris holding a scissor and aiming it at her bun. "It's happening," she wrote, before responding to critics, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)."
Wearing denim shorts, boots and a black loose top, Miley looked boyish with her dramatic short do. "I feel pretty ohhhh so pretty and gayyyy," the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth posted along with a picture of her with a female friend. "Bliss :)."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'