Miley Cyrus Chops Off Her Hair, Shows Off Boyish Look
Miley Cyrus ditched her shoulder-length hair for a much-shorter do, thanks to celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan. The former Disney star showed off her new pixie haircut on Twitter. "Never felt more me in my whole life," she tweeted. "Someone just told me im prettier than Miley Cyrus."
Before getting the haircut, Miley posted a picture of Chris holding a scissor and aiming it at her bun. "It's happening," she wrote, before responding to critics, "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)."
Wearing denim shorts, boots and a black loose top, Miley looked boyish with her dramatic short do. "I feel pretty ohhhh so pretty and gayyyy," the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth posted along with a picture of her with a female friend. "Bliss :)."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise