Report: Taylor Swift Buys New House Near the Kennedy Compound
Rumor has it, Taylor Swift sets her eyes on a seven-bedroom waterfront estate in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. According to WHDH-TV, the home is listed for about $4.9 million and located across the street from the house of Ethel Kennedy, her boyfriend's grandmother.
There's no official word on the rumor, but some media note that the Nantucket Sound estate seems to her liking. The "Speak Now" hitmaker has already had houses in Beverly Hills and Nashville, and both have Colonial style like the one she reportedly wants to buy in the Cape.
Taylor, 22, and Conor Kennedy were revealed dating after they were seen getting cozy during a recent visit to his family's compound in the Cape. The 18-year-old son of Robert Kennedy Jr. wrapped his arm around her waist and she returned the gesture by placing her hand on top of his.
Days later, a picture showing the Swifts enjoying a lunch with Conor at Pancake Pantry in Nashville made its way out. Both his aunt and grandmother approved of their relationship. "She's awesome," Rory gushed. "She's a great friend of all of ours." Ethel added, "We should be so lucky."
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt