Report: Taylor Swift Buys New House Near the Kennedy Compound
Rumor has it, Taylor Swift sets her eyes on a seven-bedroom waterfront estate in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. According to WHDH-TV, the home is listed for about $4.9 million and located across the street from the house of Ethel Kennedy, her boyfriend's grandmother.
There's no official word on the rumor, but some media note that the Nantucket Sound estate seems to her liking. The "Speak Now" hitmaker has already had houses in Beverly Hills and Nashville, and both have Colonial style like the one she reportedly wants to buy in the Cape.
Taylor, 22, and Conor Kennedy were revealed dating after they were seen getting cozy during a recent visit to his family's compound in the Cape. The 18-year-old son of Robert Kennedy Jr. wrapped his arm around her waist and she returned the gesture by placing her hand on top of his.
Days later, a picture showing the Swifts enjoying a lunch with Conor at Pancake Pantry in Nashville made its way out. Both his aunt and grandmother approved of their relationship. "She's awesome," Rory gushed. "She's a great friend of all of ours." Ethel added, "We should be so lucky."
More Taylor Swift News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert