Taylor Swift Brings New Boyfriend to Meet the Parents
Taylor Swift is getting serious with boyfriend Conor Kennedy fast. The country singer has introduced him to her parents, Scott and Andrea, taking all of them for a lunch at Pancake Pantry in Nashville, Tennessee earlier this week. A fan with keen eyes photographed the group and posted it on Twitter.
Swift has not confirmed her relationship with Kennedy, who is the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy. They were first spotted together on a sailboat near the Kennedys' home in Hyannis Port, Mass. late last month.
"She is pretty head over heels," a source told Us Weekly. "It's really puppy love right now." Kennedy's grandmother Ethel has even given her approval of the young love, saying "She's a great friend of all of ours." Meanwhile aunt Rory Kennedy said, "She's awesome and we love her."
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart