Taylor Swift Brings New Boyfriend to Meet the Parents
Taylor Swift is getting serious with boyfriend Conor Kennedy fast. The country singer has introduced him to her parents, Scott and Andrea, taking all of them for a lunch at Pancake Pantry in Nashville, Tennessee earlier this week. A fan with keen eyes photographed the group and posted it on Twitter.
Swift has not confirmed her relationship with Kennedy, who is the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy. They were first spotted together on a sailboat near the Kennedys' home in Hyannis Port, Mass. late last month.
"She is pretty head over heels," a source told Us Weekly. "It's really puppy love right now." Kennedy's grandmother Ethel has even given her approval of the young love, saying "She's a great friend of all of ours." Meanwhile aunt Rory Kennedy said, "She's awesome and we love her."
More Taylor Swift News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier