Taylor Swift Brings New Boyfriend to Meet the Parents
Taylor Swift is getting serious with boyfriend Conor Kennedy fast. The country singer has introduced him to her parents, Scott and Andrea, taking all of them for a lunch at Pancake Pantry in Nashville, Tennessee earlier this week. A fan with keen eyes photographed the group and posted it on Twitter.
Swift has not confirmed her relationship with Kennedy, who is the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy. They were first spotted together on a sailboat near the Kennedys' home in Hyannis Port, Mass. late last month.
"She is pretty head over heels," a source told Us Weekly. "It's really puppy love right now." Kennedy's grandmother Ethel has even given her approval of the young love, saying "She's a great friend of all of ours." Meanwhile aunt Rory Kennedy said, "She's awesome and we love her."
More Taylor Swift News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer