Taylor Swift Brings New Boyfriend to Meet the Parents
Taylor Swift is getting serious with boyfriend Conor Kennedy fast. The country singer has introduced him to her parents, Scott and Andrea, taking all of them for a lunch at Pancake Pantry in Nashville, Tennessee earlier this week. A fan with keen eyes photographed the group and posted it on Twitter.
Swift has not confirmed her relationship with Kennedy, who is the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy. They were first spotted together on a sailboat near the Kennedys' home in Hyannis Port, Mass. late last month.
"She is pretty head over heels," a source told Us Weekly. "It's really puppy love right now." Kennedy's grandmother Ethel has even given her approval of the young love, saying "She's a great friend of all of ours." Meanwhile aunt Rory Kennedy said, "She's awesome and we love her."
More Taylor Swift News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off