Taylor Swift Brings New Boyfriend to Meet the Parents
Taylor Swift is getting serious with boyfriend Conor Kennedy fast. The country singer has introduced him to her parents, Scott and Andrea, taking all of them for a lunch at Pancake Pantry in Nashville, Tennessee earlier this week. A fan with keen eyes photographed the group and posted it on Twitter.
Swift has not confirmed her relationship with Kennedy, who is the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy. They were first spotted together on a sailboat near the Kennedys' home in Hyannis Port, Mass. late last month.
"She is pretty head over heels," a source told Us Weekly. "It's really puppy love right now." Kennedy's grandmother Ethel has even given her approval of the young love, saying "She's a great friend of all of ours." Meanwhile aunt Rory Kennedy said, "She's awesome and we love her."
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby