Randy Travis Released on Bail After Found Naked in a Car Crash
Randy Travis has been released from custody after posting $21,500 bail. The country singer hit a low point on his life when he crashed his car and was found buck naked on Tuesday, August 7 night in Texas.
According to Grayson County Sheriff's Office, officers received a call at 11:18 P.M. from a person who said that a man was lying in the roadway. When cops arrived on the scene, they noticed that a 1998 Pontiac Trans Am belonging to Travis had hit several barricades in a construction zone.
TMZ reported that the singer refused to take breathalyzer and he was taken to the station for "retaliation and obstruction". He threatened a cop during the bust and threatened to "shoot and kill the Troopers working the case" once inside the cop's car.
Travis, who suffered minor cuts and bruises, was given a shirt and paper suit for police to get his mug shot. He was charged with DWI and retaliation, a felony.
Grayson County Sheriff's Sgt. Rickey Wheeler told The AP, "Travis had a strong odor of alcoholic beverage on his breath and several signs of intoxication. While Travis was being transported, Travis made threats to shoot and kill the troopers working the case."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic