Kevin McHale Circling 'The X Factor' Hosting Gig
After coming to "The Glee Project" as a guest mentor, Kevin McHale may land a permanent job on another reality show. Sources tell TV Guide that the 24-year-old actor/singer is under consideration to co-host "The X Factor (US)" season 2.
If the deal is sealed, the gig will reunite McHale with Demi Lovato, who joins the singing competition as a new judge in its second season. The "Glee" star and the former "Sonny with a Chance" actress recently teamed up to co-host the 2012 Teen Choice Awards.
Since Steve Jones was fired at the end of season 1, it has been rumored that the show will feature two new hosts, a female and a male. Khloe Kardashian, Erin Andrews and Kelly Osbourne have been mentioned as possible contenders from the female department.
The U.S. version of "The X Factor" will air its sophomore run starting Wednesday, September 12 at 8/7c on FOX. Lovato and Britney Spears join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid on the judging panel.
Building anticipation to the show's return, a new promo has just been released online. Unlike the previous promos which put the judges on spotlight, the new one focuses on the contestants, showing them in dramatic moments leading to their auditions.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie