Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte Has the Hots for Blake Lively
If Olympic gold medalist Ryan Lochte would get stranded in a desert island, he would like a "Gossip Girl" to be around. The swimmer, whose popularity rises after winning the USA team five medals at the London Olympics, said he has the hots for Blake Lively.
Lochte sat down with CNN's Piers Morgan for an interview which was aired on Friday, August 3. Morgan asked which famous woman he would take to spend time just the two of them. Lochte answered without hesitation, "Right now ...Blake Lively. Yeah, she's gorgeous."
Unfortunately for Lochte, Lively is dating actor Ryan Reynolds. However, Morgan kept the swimmer on the positive side, saying "He can't do a front crawl like you."
During the interview, Lochte also opened up more about his personality. He explained why he got a jeweled mouthpiece which features an American flag design. "You know, it's I guess part of my personality, letting everyone know that I'm not taking, I mean, I am taking this seriously but there's so much more to life than just swimming. And that's what I want people to know that I'm having fun doing this," he said.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set