Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte Has the Hots for Blake Lively
If Olympic gold medalist Ryan Lochte would get stranded in a desert island, he would like a "Gossip Girl" to be around. The swimmer, whose popularity rises after winning the USA team five medals at the London Olympics, said he has the hots for Blake Lively.
Lochte sat down with CNN's Piers Morgan for an interview which was aired on Friday, August 3. Morgan asked which famous woman he would take to spend time just the two of them. Lochte answered without hesitation, "Right now ...Blake Lively. Yeah, she's gorgeous."
Unfortunately for Lochte, Lively is dating actor Ryan Reynolds. However, Morgan kept the swimmer on the positive side, saying "He can't do a front crawl like you."
During the interview, Lochte also opened up more about his personality. He explained why he got a jeweled mouthpiece which features an American flag design. "You know, it's I guess part of my personality, letting everyone know that I'm not taking, I mean, I am taking this seriously but there's so much more to life than just swimming. And that's what I want people to know that I'm having fun doing this," he said.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent