Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte Has the Hots for Blake Lively
If Olympic gold medalist Ryan Lochte would get stranded in a desert island, he would like a "Gossip Girl" to be around. The swimmer, whose popularity rises after winning the USA team five medals at the London Olympics, said he has the hots for Blake Lively.
Lochte sat down with CNN's Piers Morgan for an interview which was aired on Friday, August 3. Morgan asked which famous woman he would take to spend time just the two of them. Lochte answered without hesitation, "Right now ...Blake Lively. Yeah, she's gorgeous."
Unfortunately for Lochte, Lively is dating actor Ryan Reynolds. However, Morgan kept the swimmer on the positive side, saying "He can't do a front crawl like you."
During the interview, Lochte also opened up more about his personality. He explained why he got a jeweled mouthpiece which features an American flag design. "You know, it's I guess part of my personality, letting everyone know that I'm not taking, I mean, I am taking this seriously but there's so much more to life than just swimming. And that's what I want people to know that I'm having fun doing this," he said.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'