Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte Has the Hots for Blake Lively
If Olympic gold medalist Ryan Lochte would get stranded in a desert island, he would like a "Gossip Girl" to be around. The swimmer, whose popularity rises after winning the USA team five medals at the London Olympics, said he has the hots for Blake Lively.
Lochte sat down with CNN's Piers Morgan for an interview which was aired on Friday, August 3. Morgan asked which famous woman he would take to spend time just the two of them. Lochte answered without hesitation, "Right now ...Blake Lively. Yeah, she's gorgeous."
Unfortunately for Lochte, Lively is dating actor Ryan Reynolds. However, Morgan kept the swimmer on the positive side, saying "He can't do a front crawl like you."
During the interview, Lochte also opened up more about his personality. He explained why he got a jeweled mouthpiece which features an American flag design. "You know, it's I guess part of my personality, letting everyone know that I'm not taking, I mean, I am taking this seriously but there's so much more to life than just swimming. And that's what I want people to know that I'm having fun doing this," he said.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story