Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte Has the Hots for Blake Lively
If Olympic gold medalist Ryan Lochte would get stranded in a desert island, he would like a "Gossip Girl" to be around. The swimmer, whose popularity rises after winning the USA team five medals at the London Olympics, said he has the hots for Blake Lively.
Lochte sat down with CNN's Piers Morgan for an interview which was aired on Friday, August 3. Morgan asked which famous woman he would take to spend time just the two of them. Lochte answered without hesitation, "Right now ...Blake Lively. Yeah, she's gorgeous."
Unfortunately for Lochte, Lively is dating actor Ryan Reynolds. However, Morgan kept the swimmer on the positive side, saying "He can't do a front crawl like you."
During the interview, Lochte also opened up more about his personality. He explained why he got a jeweled mouthpiece which features an American flag design. "You know, it's I guess part of my personality, letting everyone know that I'm not taking, I mean, I am taking this seriously but there's so much more to life than just swimming. And that's what I want people to know that I'm having fun doing this," he said.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2