Chad Ochocinco Considers to Do Porn If Dolphins Drop Him
Chad Ochocinco a.k.a Chad Johnson reveals what he's going to do if he doesn't make the cut to the Miami Dolphins team. The newly-wed football player says he will pursue a career in pornography as an alternative.
"I'm always looking to a second job. Thinking about going into porn," the Evelyn Lozada husband states in a recent Q&A session with the press. "It's not funny. I got to earn a living. I'm being serious. I mean, that's what I would do."
Chad was signed to Miami Dolphins in June, just days after he was released by the New England Patriots. Around a month later, he got married to "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn. The wedding was taped for their new VH1 show, "Ev and Ocho", premiering this September.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding