Chad Ochocinco Considers to Do Porn If Dolphins Drop Him
Chad Ochocinco a.k.a Chad Johnson reveals what he's going to do if he doesn't make the cut to the Miami Dolphins team. The newly-wed football player says he will pursue a career in pornography as an alternative.
"I'm always looking to a second job. Thinking about going into porn," the Evelyn Lozada husband states in a recent Q&A session with the press. "It's not funny. I got to earn a living. I'm being serious. I mean, that's what I would do."
Chad was signed to Miami Dolphins in June, just days after he was released by the New England Patriots. Around a month later, he got married to "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn. The wedding was taped for their new VH1 show, "Ev and Ocho", premiering this September.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role