Chad Ochocinco Considers to Do Porn If Dolphins Drop Him
Chad Ochocinco a.k.a Chad Johnson reveals what he's going to do if he doesn't make the cut to the Miami Dolphins team. The newly-wed football player says he will pursue a career in pornography as an alternative.
"I'm always looking to a second job. Thinking about going into porn," the Evelyn Lozada husband states in a recent Q&A session with the press. "It's not funny. I got to earn a living. I'm being serious. I mean, that's what I would do."
Chad was signed to Miami Dolphins in June, just days after he was released by the New England Patriots. Around a month later, he got married to "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn. The wedding was taped for their new VH1 show, "Ev and Ocho", premiering this September.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her