Chad Ochocinco Considers to Do Porn If Dolphins Drop Him
Chad Ochocinco a.k.a Chad Johnson reveals what he's going to do if he doesn't make the cut to the Miami Dolphins team. The newly-wed football player says he will pursue a career in pornography as an alternative.
"I'm always looking to a second job. Thinking about going into porn," the Evelyn Lozada husband states in a recent Q&A session with the press. "It's not funny. I got to earn a living. I'm being serious. I mean, that's what I would do."
Chad was signed to Miami Dolphins in June, just days after he was released by the New England Patriots. Around a month later, he got married to "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn. The wedding was taped for their new VH1 show, "Ev and Ocho", premiering this September.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope