Chad Ochocinco Considers to Do Porn If Dolphins Drop Him
Chad Ochocinco a.k.a Chad Johnson reveals what he's going to do if he doesn't make the cut to the Miami Dolphins team. The newly-wed football player says he will pursue a career in pornography as an alternative.
"I'm always looking to a second job. Thinking about going into porn," the Evelyn Lozada husband states in a recent Q&A session with the press. "It's not funny. I got to earn a living. I'm being serious. I mean, that's what I would do."
Chad was signed to Miami Dolphins in June, just days after he was released by the New England Patriots. Around a month later, he got married to "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn. The wedding was taped for their new VH1 show, "Ev and Ocho", premiering this September.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'