Sofia Vergara's Son Shares His Mom Proposal in Video
Sofia Vergara's son confirmed that his mother was proposed by Nick Loeb during a holiday in Mexico to celebrate her 40th birthday. In his "Mi Vida Con Toty" YouTube series, Manolo revealed Nick popped the question to the "Modern Family" star atop the Mayan ruins.
"One of my mom's dreams came true. As a little girl, she always wanted to go to the top of the pyramids. Unfortunately, people are not allowed to do that anymore. But since it was her birthday, her team worked for months on end to get her special permission to go up!" he said.
Sofia and Nick were then caught on camera going to the top of the pyramid. "Once they were to the top of the pyramid, my mother's longtime boyfriend, Nick, proposed to her," he remembered. After the couple climbed down the ruins holding hands, Manolo said to his mom, "Let me see the ring."
Sofia vacationed in Mexico with a group of family members and friends including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too