Sofia Vergara's Son Shares His Mom Proposal in Video
Sofia Vergara's son confirmed that his mother was proposed by Nick Loeb during a holiday in Mexico to celebrate her 40th birthday. In his "Mi Vida Con Toty" YouTube series, Manolo revealed Nick popped the question to the "Modern Family" star atop the Mayan ruins.
"One of my mom's dreams came true. As a little girl, she always wanted to go to the top of the pyramids. Unfortunately, people are not allowed to do that anymore. But since it was her birthday, her team worked for months on end to get her special permission to go up!" he said.
Sofia and Nick were then caught on camera going to the top of the pyramid. "Once they were to the top of the pyramid, my mother's longtime boyfriend, Nick, proposed to her," he remembered. After the couple climbed down the ruins holding hands, Manolo said to his mom, "Let me see the ring."
Sofia vacationed in Mexico with a group of family members and friends including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent