Sofia Vergara's Son Shares His Mom Proposal in Video
Sofia Vergara's son confirmed that his mother was proposed by Nick Loeb during a holiday in Mexico to celebrate her 40th birthday. In his "Mi Vida Con Toty" YouTube series, Manolo revealed Nick popped the question to the "Modern Family" star atop the Mayan ruins.
"One of my mom's dreams came true. As a little girl, she always wanted to go to the top of the pyramids. Unfortunately, people are not allowed to do that anymore. But since it was her birthday, her team worked for months on end to get her special permission to go up!" he said.
Sofia and Nick were then caught on camera going to the top of the pyramid. "Once they were to the top of the pyramid, my mother's longtime boyfriend, Nick, proposed to her," he remembered. After the couple climbed down the ruins holding hands, Manolo said to his mom, "Let me see the ring."
Sofia vacationed in Mexico with a group of family members and friends including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March