Sofia Vergara's Son Shares His Mom Proposal in Video
Sofia Vergara's son confirmed that his mother was proposed by Nick Loeb during a holiday in Mexico to celebrate her 40th birthday. In his "Mi Vida Con Toty" YouTube series, Manolo revealed Nick popped the question to the "Modern Family" star atop the Mayan ruins.
"One of my mom's dreams came true. As a little girl, she always wanted to go to the top of the pyramids. Unfortunately, people are not allowed to do that anymore. But since it was her birthday, her team worked for months on end to get her special permission to go up!" he said.
Sofia and Nick were then caught on camera going to the top of the pyramid. "Once they were to the top of the pyramid, my mother's longtime boyfriend, Nick, proposed to her," he remembered. After the couple climbed down the ruins holding hands, Manolo said to his mom, "Let me see the ring."
Sofia vacationed in Mexico with a group of family members and friends including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season