Sofia Vergara's Son Shares His Mom Proposal in Video
Sofia Vergara's son confirmed that his mother was proposed by Nick Loeb during a holiday in Mexico to celebrate her 40th birthday. In his "Mi Vida Con Toty" YouTube series, Manolo revealed Nick popped the question to the "Modern Family" star atop the Mayan ruins.
"One of my mom's dreams came true. As a little girl, she always wanted to go to the top of the pyramids. Unfortunately, people are not allowed to do that anymore. But since it was her birthday, her team worked for months on end to get her special permission to go up!" he said.
Sofia and Nick were then caught on camera going to the top of the pyramid. "Once they were to the top of the pyramid, my mother's longtime boyfriend, Nick, proposed to her," he remembered. After the couple climbed down the ruins holding hands, Manolo said to his mom, "Let me see the ring."
Sofia vacationed in Mexico with a group of family members and friends including Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed