'Pretty Little Liars' 3.09 Sneak Peeks: Jaw-Dropping Confession
While the girls continue to seek the truth in "A's" game, they may not expect to hear a shocking confession by Caleb. In a preview to the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Caleb tells Hanna, "I'm 'A'," but it's likely that he hasn't finished the line. Hanna also gets another text from "A" about Caleb, before the pair is seen kissing in another scene.
Meanwhile, Aria and Spencer try to get some answers from Jenna by playing a game of "Truth" at the Kahn brothers' party. The game soon becomes intense as Jenna demands the girls to give up some of their "truths" before she shares her secret.
Meeting Jenna is not the ultimate reason why Spencer and Aria attend the Kahn brothers' party. In a clip from the said episode, Spencer begs CeCe to get her into the party in hopes of saving her college career by asking a favor of CeCe's friend.
In another clip, Hanna decides not to lie anymore about their finding with Maya's website and tells Emily the password. Additionally, Ezra is featured having an argument with her brother in the other snippet.
"The Kahn Game" will air Tuesday, August 7 at 8/7c on ABC Family. Gregg Sulkin guest stars as Ezra's brother, Wesley Fitz.
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.09 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.09 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.09 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.09 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones