'Pretty Little Liars' 3.09 Sneak Peeks: Jaw-Dropping Confession
While the girls continue to seek the truth in "A's" game, they may not expect to hear a shocking confession by Caleb. In a preview to the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Caleb tells Hanna, "I'm 'A'," but it's likely that he hasn't finished the line. Hanna also gets another text from "A" about Caleb, before the pair is seen kissing in another scene.
Meanwhile, Aria and Spencer try to get some answers from Jenna by playing a game of "Truth" at the Kahn brothers' party. The game soon becomes intense as Jenna demands the girls to give up some of their "truths" before she shares her secret.
Meeting Jenna is not the ultimate reason why Spencer and Aria attend the Kahn brothers' party. In a clip from the said episode, Spencer begs CeCe to get her into the party in hopes of saving her college career by asking a favor of CeCe's friend.
In another clip, Hanna decides not to lie anymore about their finding with Maya's website and tells Emily the password. Additionally, Ezra is featured having an argument with her brother in the other snippet.
"The Kahn Game" will air Tuesday, August 7 at 8/7c on ABC Family. Gregg Sulkin guest stars as Ezra's brother, Wesley Fitz.
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.09 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.09 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.09 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.09 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group