Rupert Sanders Spotted Still Wearing Wedding Ring Post Kristen Stewart Scandal
Rupert Sanders, the man whom Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with, is apparently hopeful that he can save his marriage. The director recently emerged with his wedding ring on when caught on camera stepping out for the first time since his fling with the actress went public.
The "Snow White and the Huntsman" filmmaker who's married to British model Liberty Ross wore a blue-and-white striped button-down shirt and a pair of jeans. The 41-year-old hid his eyes behind a pair of shades during the outing in Los Angeles on Monday, July 30.
"Rupert is working so hard to keep his family together," a source said to E! News.
After his affair with Stewart was revealed, Sanders said in a statement, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
He and Ross, 33, have two children together. When they moved from U.K. to Los Angeles, she made sacrifices by giving up her career as a model and becoming a stay-home wife to support her husband's progressive career as a movie maker.
"I romanticized domesticity for a while, and loved having a shopping list of groceries stuck to the fridge for the first time," she told The Guardian. "But moving here and starting a life all over again was a lot harder than I had anticipated. I just didn't think it would be as isolating and daunting as it turned out to be."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville