New 'Dexter' Season 7 Promo Burns the Evidence
Another promo for "Dexter" season 7 has been released to tide fans over the show's return this fall. Hinting that Debra's shocking discovery in the season 6 finale will be a new beginning for the characters' story arcs, the video shows the body of Travis, whom Dexter killed at the end of last season, set in flames.
The scene hints that Dexter will get rid of an evidence that may lead others to find out what he did to Travis. It's supported by one of recently-unveiled photos which features the blood spatter pattern analyst holding a lit match in the church, while Deb looks with a horrified expression.
"Dexter" season 7 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 P.M. on Showtime. Executive producer Scott Buck has said the first episode would pick up right where the season 6 finale left off, "Viewers might think we shy away from that moment of Debra walking in and seeing Dexter stabbing into Travis' chest, but it's just the opposite. She now has to deal with what she's seen and what she knows. And it forces him to defend and define himself."
Guest stars in the upcoming installment include Yvonne Strahovski, Katia Winter, Jason Gedrick, Ray Stevenson and Santiago Cabrera.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13