Derek Hough Plans to Quit 'Dancing with the Stars' After the 15th Season
The upcoming fifteenth season of "Dancing with the Stars" could be the last for Derek Hough. The professional dancer has revealed that he's considering to leave the show after the upcoming all-star edition which will kick off Monday, September 24.
"This season is kind of my swan song. It's my last hurrah," so he told USA Today. Explaining why he would exit the reality series, he revealed that he would star in upcoming movie "Cobu" and how hard it would be to juggle with two jobs. "It's really difficult to do both, impossible really," the 27-year-old hunk reasoned.
"This show is full time... there is zero flexibility. And I want to do other projects. I want to push myself into other areas," he went on sharing. "And this is my 10th season, a great benchmark. You just kind of feel it. I need to take that chance. It's important."
Derek Hough joined the cast of "DWTS" in the fifth season in 2007. He has won three times, in season 7 with Brooke Burke, in season 10 with Nicole Scherzinger and in season 11 with Jennifer Grey.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018