Derek Hough Plans to Quit 'Dancing with the Stars' After the 15th Season
The upcoming fifteenth season of "Dancing with the Stars" could be the last for Derek Hough. The professional dancer has revealed that he's considering to leave the show after the upcoming all-star edition which will kick off Monday, September 24.
"This season is kind of my swan song. It's my last hurrah," so he told USA Today. Explaining why he would exit the reality series, he revealed that he would star in upcoming movie "Cobu" and how hard it would be to juggle with two jobs. "It's really difficult to do both, impossible really," the 27-year-old hunk reasoned.
"This show is full time... there is zero flexibility. And I want to do other projects. I want to push myself into other areas," he went on sharing. "And this is my 10th season, a great benchmark. You just kind of feel it. I need to take that chance. It's important."
Derek Hough joined the cast of "DWTS" in the fifth season in 2007. He has won three times, in season 7 with Brooke Burke, in season 10 with Nicole Scherzinger and in season 11 with Jennifer Grey.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed