Derek Hough Plans to Quit 'Dancing with the Stars' After the 15th Season
The upcoming fifteenth season of "Dancing with the Stars" could be the last for Derek Hough. The professional dancer has revealed that he's considering to leave the show after the upcoming all-star edition which will kick off Monday, September 24.
"This season is kind of my swan song. It's my last hurrah," so he told USA Today. Explaining why he would exit the reality series, he revealed that he would star in upcoming movie "Cobu" and how hard it would be to juggle with two jobs. "It's really difficult to do both, impossible really," the 27-year-old hunk reasoned.
"This show is full time... there is zero flexibility. And I want to do other projects. I want to push myself into other areas," he went on sharing. "And this is my 10th season, a great benchmark. You just kind of feel it. I need to take that chance. It's important."
Derek Hough joined the cast of "DWTS" in the fifth season in 2007. He has won three times, in season 7 with Brooke Burke, in season 10 with Nicole Scherzinger and in season 11 with Jennifer Grey.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party