Derek Hough Plans to Quit 'Dancing with the Stars' After the 15th Season
The upcoming fifteenth season of "Dancing with the Stars" could be the last for Derek Hough. The professional dancer has revealed that he's considering to leave the show after the upcoming all-star edition which will kick off Monday, September 24.
"This season is kind of my swan song. It's my last hurrah," so he told USA Today. Explaining why he would exit the reality series, he revealed that he would star in upcoming movie "Cobu" and how hard it would be to juggle with two jobs. "It's really difficult to do both, impossible really," the 27-year-old hunk reasoned.
"This show is full time... there is zero flexibility. And I want to do other projects. I want to push myself into other areas," he went on sharing. "And this is my 10th season, a great benchmark. You just kind of feel it. I need to take that chance. It's important."
Derek Hough joined the cast of "DWTS" in the fifth season in 2007. He has won three times, in season 7 with Brooke Burke, in season 10 with Nicole Scherzinger and in season 11 with Jennifer Grey.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video