Justin Bieber Writing and Producing Song for Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber has written and produced a song for his girlfriend, Selena Gomez. This was confirmed by will.i.am in an interview with Canada's "New Music Live".
He says that he was on the same flight with Justin after the Teen Choice Awards. He narrates, "He taps me on the shoulder... 'Yo, I want to show you this song I produced and wrote. I'm really excited about it because it's one of the first songs I produced by myself'," when describing the encounter with the young pop sensation.
He says that they listened to the track on Justin's laptop while crouching down in a plane aisle. "The song was dope," he describes. He then adds, "He was like, 'Yeah, I wrote it for Selena. It's great.' And it was really awesome. It was, like, really, really dope."
will.i.am says that as a producer himself, it makes him proud to see someone so interested in producing and songwriting just as he is. "I think that guy is gonna be around for a really, really long time," he says of the pop superstar.
The Black Eyed Peas rapper also says that he has been working with the "Baby" hitmaker and says that the Canadian singer will appear on his solo album "#willpower."
The "Boyfriend" singer and his equally-talented girlfriend are not shy about their romance. They were seen celebrating her 20th birthday on Sunday, July 22 with some friends at the Beverly Hills restaurant, Il Cielo.
More Justin Bieber News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman