Justin Bieber Writing and Producing Song for Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber has written and produced a song for his girlfriend, Selena Gomez. This was confirmed by will.i.am in an interview with Canada's "New Music Live".
He says that he was on the same flight with Justin after the Teen Choice Awards. He narrates, "He taps me on the shoulder... 'Yo, I want to show you this song I produced and wrote. I'm really excited about it because it's one of the first songs I produced by myself'," when describing the encounter with the young pop sensation.
He says that they listened to the track on Justin's laptop while crouching down in a plane aisle. "The song was dope," he describes. He then adds, "He was like, 'Yeah, I wrote it for Selena. It's great.' And it was really awesome. It was, like, really, really dope."
will.i.am says that as a producer himself, it makes him proud to see someone so interested in producing and songwriting just as he is. "I think that guy is gonna be around for a really, really long time," he says of the pop superstar.
The Black Eyed Peas rapper also says that he has been working with the "Baby" hitmaker and says that the Canadian singer will appear on his solo album "#willpower."
The "Boyfriend" singer and his equally-talented girlfriend are not shy about their romance. They were seen celebrating her 20th birthday on Sunday, July 22 with some friends at the Beverly Hills restaurant, Il Cielo.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered