Justin Bieber Writing and Producing Song for Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber has written and produced a song for his girlfriend, Selena Gomez. This was confirmed by will.i.am in an interview with Canada's "New Music Live".
He says that he was on the same flight with Justin after the Teen Choice Awards. He narrates, "He taps me on the shoulder... 'Yo, I want to show you this song I produced and wrote. I'm really excited about it because it's one of the first songs I produced by myself'," when describing the encounter with the young pop sensation.
He says that they listened to the track on Justin's laptop while crouching down in a plane aisle. "The song was dope," he describes. He then adds, "He was like, 'Yeah, I wrote it for Selena. It's great.' And it was really awesome. It was, like, really, really dope."
will.i.am says that as a producer himself, it makes him proud to see someone so interested in producing and songwriting just as he is. "I think that guy is gonna be around for a really, really long time," he says of the pop superstar.
The Black Eyed Peas rapper also says that he has been working with the "Baby" hitmaker and says that the Canadian singer will appear on his solo album "#willpower."
The "Boyfriend" singer and his equally-talented girlfriend are not shy about their romance. They were seen celebrating her 20th birthday on Sunday, July 22 with some friends at the Beverly Hills restaurant, Il Cielo.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert