Cheryl Cole Premieres 'Under the Sun' Music Video
Cheryl Cole charms, shocks, and annoys people with her carefree demeanor in a fun and happy music video for her single "Under the Sun". The track is a second single from the singer's latest album, "A Million Lights".
The Girls Aloud singer dons a beehive in the retro-themed music video. She files her well-manicured nails at the start of the video before setting up a jukebox which plays the song. She steps out to the street and begins to sing about a complicated love affair.
She bumps into people on the street to get their attention, spins and twirls as elderly women watch on, and she knocks on the window of an occupied phone booth as she strolls along the streets. She takes a few breaks from reality when she suddenly performs choreographed dance numbers with several men.
She sings, "I'm sure you'll tell me anything under the sun/ Like how you think/ I'm special and the only one/ 'Cause normally I'd probably just get up and run/ But you're looking so damn good to me under the sun," in the bubbly chorus.
The song is a follow-up to Cole's lead single, "Call My Name". She once said, "It's a really fun song. It's about a guy telling you anything you want to hear to get his way, and you saying, 'actually, normally I wouldn't, but today I might."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked