'The Real Housewives of Miami' Unveils Season 2 Cast and Preview
Before debuting the second season of "The Real Housewives of Miami", Bravo TV has introduced the new cast members and given a sneak peek to the dramas via a promo video. A raunchy photo shoot, the girls' bickering and a cheating accusation are some of those which can be seen in the preview.
To premiere Thursday, September 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT with a 75-minute episode, the upcoming installment of the reality series will give "an inside look into the aspirational lives of seven women as they juggle family, work, and a spicy social scene in the hottest city in the world." As temperatures rise on the beach, their tempers are short.
In addition to bringing back Lea Black, Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton, the show welcomes new faces who are bombshell Lisa Hochstein, supermodel Joanna Krupa, successful lawyer and chef Ana Quincoces, as well as celebrity dentist Karent Sierra. Alexia Echevarria from season 1 will also return in a recurring role since she now focuses on her son's rehabilitation from a bad automobile accident earlier this year.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis