'The Real Housewives of Miami' Unveils Season 2 Cast and Preview
Before debuting the second season of "The Real Housewives of Miami", Bravo TV has introduced the new cast members and given a sneak peek to the dramas via a promo video. A raunchy photo shoot, the girls' bickering and a cheating accusation are some of those which can be seen in the preview.
To premiere Thursday, September 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT with a 75-minute episode, the upcoming installment of the reality series will give "an inside look into the aspirational lives of seven women as they juggle family, work, and a spicy social scene in the hottest city in the world." As temperatures rise on the beach, their tempers are short.
In addition to bringing back Lea Black, Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton, the show welcomes new faces who are bombshell Lisa Hochstein, supermodel Joanna Krupa, successful lawyer and chef Ana Quincoces, as well as celebrity dentist Karent Sierra. Alexia Echevarria from season 1 will also return in a recurring role since she now focuses on her son's rehabilitation from a bad automobile accident earlier this year.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date