'The Real Housewives of Miami' Unveils Season 2 Cast and Preview
Before debuting the second season of "The Real Housewives of Miami", Bravo TV has introduced the new cast members and given a sneak peek to the dramas via a promo video. A raunchy photo shoot, the girls' bickering and a cheating accusation are some of those which can be seen in the preview.
To premiere Thursday, September 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT with a 75-minute episode, the upcoming installment of the reality series will give "an inside look into the aspirational lives of seven women as they juggle family, work, and a spicy social scene in the hottest city in the world." As temperatures rise on the beach, their tempers are short.
In addition to bringing back Lea Black, Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton, the show welcomes new faces who are bombshell Lisa Hochstein, supermodel Joanna Krupa, successful lawyer and chef Ana Quincoces, as well as celebrity dentist Karent Sierra. Alexia Echevarria from season 1 will also return in a recurring role since she now focuses on her son's rehabilitation from a bad automobile accident earlier this year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie