'The Real Housewives of Miami' Unveils Season 2 Cast and Preview
Before debuting the second season of "The Real Housewives of Miami", Bravo TV has introduced the new cast members and given a sneak peek to the dramas via a promo video. A raunchy photo shoot, the girls' bickering and a cheating accusation are some of those which can be seen in the preview.
To premiere Thursday, September 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT with a 75-minute episode, the upcoming installment of the reality series will give "an inside look into the aspirational lives of seven women as they juggle family, work, and a spicy social scene in the hottest city in the world." As temperatures rise on the beach, their tempers are short.
In addition to bringing back Lea Black, Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton, the show welcomes new faces who are bombshell Lisa Hochstein, supermodel Joanna Krupa, successful lawyer and chef Ana Quincoces, as well as celebrity dentist Karent Sierra. Alexia Echevarria from season 1 will also return in a recurring role since she now focuses on her son's rehabilitation from a bad automobile accident earlier this year.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake