'The Real Housewives of Miami' Unveils Season 2 Cast and Preview
Before debuting the second season of "The Real Housewives of Miami", Bravo TV has introduced the new cast members and given a sneak peek to the dramas via a promo video. A raunchy photo shoot, the girls' bickering and a cheating accusation are some of those which can be seen in the preview.
To premiere Thursday, September 13 at 10 P.M. ET/PT with a 75-minute episode, the upcoming installment of the reality series will give "an inside look into the aspirational lives of seven women as they juggle family, work, and a spicy social scene in the hottest city in the world." As temperatures rise on the beach, their tempers are short.
In addition to bringing back Lea Black, Adriana de Moura and Marysol Patton, the show welcomes new faces who are bombshell Lisa Hochstein, supermodel Joanna Krupa, successful lawyer and chef Ana Quincoces, as well as celebrity dentist Karent Sierra. Alexia Echevarria from season 1 will also return in a recurring role since she now focuses on her son's rehabilitation from a bad automobile accident earlier this year.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton