Rick Ross' Tour Bus Gets Robbed
Rick Ross lost his valuable stuff worth of thousands of dollars during a recent trip. The tour bus the Maybach Music Group rap mogul rode with his entourage was robbed over the weekend while parking in Detroit.
The burglar(s) stole jewelry, clothes and other personal property and destroyed the vehicle in the process, a law enforcement source tells TMZ. No one was injured since Rozay and his group stayed in a hotel nearby.
Rick Ross is gearing up to release his next studio installment "God Forgives, I Don't". Ahead of the album release on July 31, he dropped "3 Kings", a collaborative track with two fellow heavyweight stars Jay-Z and Dr. Dre.
"I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records," he recalled. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa."
More Rick Ross News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection