Rick Ross' Tour Bus Gets Robbed
Rick Ross lost his valuable stuff worth of thousands of dollars during a recent trip. The tour bus the Maybach Music Group rap mogul rode with his entourage was robbed over the weekend while parking in Detroit.
The burglar(s) stole jewelry, clothes and other personal property and destroyed the vehicle in the process, a law enforcement source tells TMZ. No one was injured since Rozay and his group stayed in a hotel nearby.
Rick Ross is gearing up to release his next studio installment "God Forgives, I Don't". Ahead of the album release on July 31, he dropped "3 Kings", a collaborative track with two fellow heavyweight stars Jay-Z and Dr. Dre.
"I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records," he recalled. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa."
More Rick Ross News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC