Rick Ross' Tour Bus Gets Robbed
Rick Ross lost his valuable stuff worth of thousands of dollars during a recent trip. The tour bus the Maybach Music Group rap mogul rode with his entourage was robbed over the weekend while parking in Detroit.
The burglar(s) stole jewelry, clothes and other personal property and destroyed the vehicle in the process, a law enforcement source tells TMZ. No one was injured since Rozay and his group stayed in a hotel nearby.
Rick Ross is gearing up to release his next studio installment "God Forgives, I Don't". Ahead of the album release on July 31, he dropped "3 Kings", a collaborative track with two fellow heavyweight stars Jay-Z and Dr. Dre.
"I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records," he recalled. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police