Rick Ross' Tour Bus Gets Robbed
Rick Ross lost his valuable stuff worth of thousands of dollars during a recent trip. The tour bus the Maybach Music Group rap mogul rode with his entourage was robbed over the weekend while parking in Detroit.
The burglar(s) stole jewelry, clothes and other personal property and destroyed the vehicle in the process, a law enforcement source tells TMZ. No one was injured since Rozay and his group stayed in a hotel nearby.
Rick Ross is gearing up to release his next studio installment "God Forgives, I Don't". Ahead of the album release on July 31, he dropped "3 Kings", a collaborative track with two fellow heavyweight stars Jay-Z and Dr. Dre.
"I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records," he recalled. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?