Rick Ross' Tour Bus Gets Robbed
Rick Ross lost his valuable stuff worth of thousands of dollars during a recent trip. The tour bus the Maybach Music Group rap mogul rode with his entourage was robbed over the weekend while parking in Detroit.
The burglar(s) stole jewelry, clothes and other personal property and destroyed the vehicle in the process, a law enforcement source tells TMZ. No one was injured since Rozay and his group stayed in a hotel nearby.
Rick Ross is gearing up to release his next studio installment "God Forgives, I Don't". Ahead of the album release on July 31, he dropped "3 Kings", a collaborative track with two fellow heavyweight stars Jay-Z and Dr. Dre.
"I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records," he recalled. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa."
More Rick Ross News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows