Nick Stahl Reconciles With His Family, Gets Treatment
Nick Stahl has come out of his hiding roughly a month after being reported missing last June. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor is seeking treatment in AA for his alcohol problem, TMZ reports.
The 32-year-old star reportedly hasn't returned home, but he maintains constant communication with his family. He's "in a good place," an insider says. His wife Rose has even tweeted a picture of their reunion.
Nick sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May. He later sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program. He also apologized for "worrying everyone."
He was later rumored leaving rehab against doctor's order before being reported to have been missing again. Recently, his wife called off a search for him, reasoning, "He knows exactly where home is. It's the loving thing to do for him, myself and our daughter."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App