Nick Stahl Reconciles With His Family, Gets Treatment
Nick Stahl has come out of his hiding roughly a month after being reported missing last June. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor is seeking treatment in AA for his alcohol problem, TMZ reports.
The 32-year-old star reportedly hasn't returned home, but he maintains constant communication with his family. He's "in a good place," an insider says. His wife Rose has even tweeted a picture of their reunion.
Nick sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May. He later sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program. He also apologized for "worrying everyone."
He was later rumored leaving rehab against doctor's order before being reported to have been missing again. Recently, his wife called off a search for him, reasoning, "He knows exactly where home is. It's the loving thing to do for him, myself and our daughter."
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3