Nick Stahl Reconciles With His Family, Gets Treatment
Nick Stahl has come out of his hiding roughly a month after being reported missing last June. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor is seeking treatment in AA for his alcohol problem, TMZ reports.
The 32-year-old star reportedly hasn't returned home, but he maintains constant communication with his family. He's "in a good place," an insider says. His wife Rose has even tweeted a picture of their reunion.
Nick sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May. He later sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program. He also apologized for "worrying everyone."
He was later rumored leaving rehab against doctor's order before being reported to have been missing again. Recently, his wife called off a search for him, reasoning, "He knows exactly where home is. It's the loving thing to do for him, myself and our daughter."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball