Nick Stahl Reconciles With His Family, Gets Treatment
Nick Stahl has come out of his hiding roughly a month after being reported missing last June. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor is seeking treatment in AA for his alcohol problem, TMZ reports.
The 32-year-old star reportedly hasn't returned home, but he maintains constant communication with his family. He's "in a good place," an insider says. His wife Rose has even tweeted a picture of their reunion.
Nick sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May. He later sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program. He also apologized for "worrying everyone."
He was later rumored leaving rehab against doctor's order before being reported to have been missing again. Recently, his wife called off a search for him, reasoning, "He knows exactly where home is. It's the loving thing to do for him, myself and our daughter."
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer