Nick Stahl Reconciles With His Family, Gets Treatment
Nick Stahl has come out of his hiding roughly a month after being reported missing last June. The "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor is seeking treatment in AA for his alcohol problem, TMZ reports.
The 32-year-old star reportedly hasn't returned home, but he maintains constant communication with his family. He's "in a good place," an insider says. His wife Rose has even tweeted a picture of their reunion.
Nick sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May. He later sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program. He also apologized for "worrying everyone."
He was later rumored leaving rehab against doctor's order before being reported to have been missing again. Recently, his wife called off a search for him, reasoning, "He knows exactly where home is. It's the loving thing to do for him, myself and our daughter."
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?