Sage Stallone Planned to Marry Girlfriend in Las Vegas Before His Death
Sage Stallone was supposed to swap vows with his girlfriend in Las Vegas, according to his lawyer George Braunstein. According to the attorney, the son of Sylvester Stallone planned a lavish nuptials in the Sin City as early as the weekend.
"The last conversation I had with him he was telling me about how he was getting married, and he was planning on some kind of exciting costume wedding in Las Vegas," the lawyer opened up to E! News. "He was up and positive about everything."
Sage was found dead on Friday, July 13 in his Los Angeles house. His autopsy was completed on Sunday, but the Los Angeles County Coroner needed to conduct toxicology tests to confirm what killed him. The result is expected to be announced in six weeks.
Sylvester said in a new statement issued to TMZ, "This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives." He added, "Sage was our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory in full left in peace."
Sage is Sylvester's son with ex-wife Sasha Czack. The son/father duo shared screen in 1990's "Rocky V" and 1996's "Daylight". He was 36. "When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain. Therefore I am imploring people to respect my talented son's memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha," Sly continued.
Sage was rumored to either have died of overdose or of suicide, but George denied both speculations. He insisted that his client had neither drinking and drug issues nor financial problems. "He was very creative, energetic and very full of life," he said.
Another story suggested Sage had passed away for at least three days when his body was found over the weekend, but this report was dismissed by George as well. He noted that pictures of him at home were uploaded on Facebook 17 hours before he was found dead.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth