Johnny Depp Comes to 'Family Guy' as Edward Scissorhands
Johnny Depp will reprise his "Edward Scissorhands" role on "Family Guy". The 49-year-old actor will voice the artificial man, who appeared in the Tim Burton-directed 1990 movie, in a brief cameo for an upcoming episode of the animated comedy show.
Executive producer Mark Hentemann reveals the Barnabas Collins of "Dark Shadows" needed a second to get back into the iconic character. "When he was in the booth, he said that he felt like he hadn't done that voice since he did it in front of the camera," the writer tells Entertainment Weekly.
"He was able to snap right back into Edward Scissorhands once we pulled up a clip from the movie," Hentemann further recalls. "He was amazing - and demonstrated extraordinary patience with all the fawning women in our office who swarmed him."
The new season of "Family Guy" will debut Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. ET on FOX.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs