Johnny Depp Comes to 'Family Guy' as Edward Scissorhands
Johnny Depp will reprise his "Edward Scissorhands" role on "Family Guy". The 49-year-old actor will voice the artificial man, who appeared in the Tim Burton-directed 1990 movie, in a brief cameo for an upcoming episode of the animated comedy show.
Executive producer Mark Hentemann reveals the Barnabas Collins of "Dark Shadows" needed a second to get back into the iconic character. "When he was in the booth, he said that he felt like he hadn't done that voice since he did it in front of the camera," the writer tells Entertainment Weekly.
"He was able to snap right back into Edward Scissorhands once we pulled up a clip from the movie," Hentemann further recalls. "He was amazing - and demonstrated extraordinary patience with all the fawning women in our office who swarmed him."
The new season of "Family Guy" will debut Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. ET on FOX.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video