Johnny Depp Comes to 'Family Guy' as Edward Scissorhands
Johnny Depp will reprise his "Edward Scissorhands" role on "Family Guy". The 49-year-old actor will voice the artificial man, who appeared in the Tim Burton-directed 1990 movie, in a brief cameo for an upcoming episode of the animated comedy show.
Executive producer Mark Hentemann reveals the Barnabas Collins of "Dark Shadows" needed a second to get back into the iconic character. "When he was in the booth, he said that he felt like he hadn't done that voice since he did it in front of the camera," the writer tells Entertainment Weekly.
"He was able to snap right back into Edward Scissorhands once we pulled up a clip from the movie," Hentemann further recalls. "He was amazing - and demonstrated extraordinary patience with all the fawning women in our office who swarmed him."
The new season of "Family Guy" will debut Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. ET on FOX.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights