Miley Cyrus Debuts New Tattoo of President Roosevelt Quote
Miley Cyrus got a new body art, a quote from former President Theodore Roosevelt, and she proudly showed it off when stepping out of her pilates class in West Hollywood. She flaunted the tattoo in a sleeveless black-and-white striped loose top that bared her midriff.
The tattoo etched on the teen songstress' left forearm read, "So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." The quote was taken from the President's speech he made at the Sorbonne, Paris, on April 23, 1910.
19-year-old Miley has a collection of tattoos in her body. They include "love" on her ear in honor of a close friend who died of cystic fibrosis, and a small equal sign on the inside of her right ring finger to show her support of same sex marriage.
"It really doesn't hurt if you're thinking about the meaning," the newly engaged star once said. "I could never get a meaningless tattoo, but I think that if you're doing something that's important, that's significant in your life, it takes some of the pain away."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!