Kanye West Performs Solo Show at Revel Resort in Atlantic City
Rap superstar Kanye West was in Atlantic City on July 6, Friday, to grace the stage of Revel Resort & Casino's Ovation Hall. He began the show with "Dark Fantasy" as he glided over the crowd while he stood on top of a crane.
Kanye followed it up with more of his solo songs. As he performed "Way Too Cold," the boyfriend of Kim Kardashian declared, "I admit I fell in love with Kim." The reality TV star was spotted sitting among the audience.
Ballerinas writhed and slithered elegantly across the stage throughout the show. The "Heartless" hitmaker called them "performance artists" and pointed out that there was blood on the stage so that the audience would know just how hard they worked.
Kanye did not perform any songs from "Watch the Throne", his collaborative album with fellow rapper, Jay-Z. The show was also devoid of any guest performers or collaborators except for G.O.O.D. Music artist, Pusha T, who came on stage to perform "Good Flow".
It's no secret that Kanye is passionate about his music. At one point in the show, he proclaimed, "As a man, I'm not perfect," before continuing with, "But my music is! I make perfect music."
Kanye ended the night with a tribute to his late mother, Donda West. He burst into "Hey Mama," which received a standing ovation. He then said, "This show and every show is dedicated to one person," before he and his dancers took a bow.
Way Too Cold:
Lost in the World:
All of the Lights:
More Kanye West News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'