Serena Williams Is a Tough Lawyer in New 'Drop Dead Diva' Clip
Serena Williams channels her inner attorney in a new sneak peek for the upcoming episode of "Drop Dead Diva". Making its way out via TV Guide, the clip gives a look at a court scene in which Parker (Josh Stamberg) takes the witness stand in a custody battle of his son Eric against Elisa (Brandy).
The professional tennis player appears as high-profile, hard-a** attorney Kelly Stevens, who is hired by Elisa to fight for sole custody of Eric. Parker, meanwhile, enlists Kim's (Kate Levering) help in the custody hearing. Judging the clip, it seems that the tension is going to be high in the court room.
The episode featuring Williams will air Sunday, July 8 at 9/8c on Lifetime.
Met on the set of the legal series, the sister of Venus Williams shared about her feelings being cast as a lawyer. "When I was younger, I thought I'd go back to school and be a lawyer, but I'm kind of excited I get to experience it a little bit behind the scenes. You get to feel a little powerful in your suit," she gushed.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!