Confirmed: All Main Cast of 'Glee' Will Return for Season 4
No one is leaving "Glee". Following speculations about who will and who won't return for the fourth season of the musical series after the graduation episode, FOX has now confirmed that all main cast members from season 3 will return in some way when the show is back on air this fall.
Matthew Morrison, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Kevin McHale, Darren Criss, Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz, Jayma Mays, Dianna Agron, Mark Salling, Harry Shum Jr. and Heather Morris are among those returning stars. They will join Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, who are reportedly going to appear in more episodes than others.
For Chord Overstreet's fans, there is also good news since the actor is said to be in talks to become a regular in season 4. The Sam Evans depicter left the Ryan Murphy-created series after the second season when he was not upped to a series regular, but later returned midway through season 3.
"Glee" season 4 will follow Rachel as she begins her study in NYADA. Kurt is also making his way to New York and finds "himself in an establishment where Sarah Jessica Parker is his manager of sorts, but not in a performance sense," Colfer once revealed.
In addition to Parker, Kate Hudson has been tapped to guest star in multiple episodes as a teacher to Rachel. The runner-up of "American Idol" season 11, Jessica Sanchez, was recently reported to be in negotiations to guest star as well.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms