Jon Bon Jovi Tapped as Face of 'Unplugged' Fragrances for Him and for Her
At 50 years old, Jon Bon Jovi hasn't lost his charm. He is recruited by Avon to serve as a spokesmodel to front its upcoming campaigns for its new "Unplugged" perfumes for him and for her. The scents "exude passion, soulfulness and intensity."
"Avon, and the Avon Foundation for Women, have given support and a voice to those in need for decades," the Bon Jovi rocker says in a statement. "Their philosophy of empowerment sends a strong message and I'm pleased to partner with them."
Lily DeStefano, Vice President of Avon North America Beauty, chimes in, "Jon's music and philanthropic work celebrate independence and optimism, two beautiful qualities that radiate from within." She adds, "The 'Unplugged' scents evoke an emotional connection - something Jon inspires in audiences around the world."
The Unplugged fragrances are "captivating and exhilarating." Unplugged for Her is a floral oriental fragrance and will be available in October this year, and Unplugged for Him is a woody floral musk scent that will be launched a month later.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip