Jon Bon Jovi Tapped as Face of 'Unplugged' Fragrances for Him and for Her
At 50 years old, Jon Bon Jovi hasn't lost his charm. He is recruited by Avon to serve as a spokesmodel to front its upcoming campaigns for its new "Unplugged" perfumes for him and for her. The scents "exude passion, soulfulness and intensity."
"Avon, and the Avon Foundation for Women, have given support and a voice to those in need for decades," the Bon Jovi rocker says in a statement. "Their philosophy of empowerment sends a strong message and I'm pleased to partner with them."
Lily DeStefano, Vice President of Avon North America Beauty, chimes in, "Jon's music and philanthropic work celebrate independence and optimism, two beautiful qualities that radiate from within." She adds, "The 'Unplugged' scents evoke an emotional connection - something Jon inspires in audiences around the world."
The Unplugged fragrances are "captivating and exhilarating." Unplugged for Her is a floral oriental fragrance and will be available in October this year, and Unplugged for Him is a woody floral musk scent that will be launched a month later.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance