Jon Bon Jovi Tapped as Face of 'Unplugged' Fragrances for Him and for Her
At 50 years old, Jon Bon Jovi hasn't lost his charm. He is recruited by Avon to serve as a spokesmodel to front its upcoming campaigns for its new "Unplugged" perfumes for him and for her. The scents "exude passion, soulfulness and intensity."
"Avon, and the Avon Foundation for Women, have given support and a voice to those in need for decades," the Bon Jovi rocker says in a statement. "Their philosophy of empowerment sends a strong message and I'm pleased to partner with them."
Lily DeStefano, Vice President of Avon North America Beauty, chimes in, "Jon's music and philanthropic work celebrate independence and optimism, two beautiful qualities that radiate from within." She adds, "The 'Unplugged' scents evoke an emotional connection - something Jon inspires in audiences around the world."
The Unplugged fragrances are "captivating and exhilarating." Unplugged for Her is a floral oriental fragrance and will be available in October this year, and Unplugged for Him is a woody floral musk scent that will be launched a month later.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding