Jon Bon Jovi Tapped as Face of 'Unplugged' Fragrances for Him and for Her
At 50 years old, Jon Bon Jovi hasn't lost his charm. He is recruited by Avon to serve as a spokesmodel to front its upcoming campaigns for its new "Unplugged" perfumes for him and for her. The scents "exude passion, soulfulness and intensity."
"Avon, and the Avon Foundation for Women, have given support and a voice to those in need for decades," the Bon Jovi rocker says in a statement. "Their philosophy of empowerment sends a strong message and I'm pleased to partner with them."
Lily DeStefano, Vice President of Avon North America Beauty, chimes in, "Jon's music and philanthropic work celebrate independence and optimism, two beautiful qualities that radiate from within." She adds, "The 'Unplugged' scents evoke an emotional connection - something Jon inspires in audiences around the world."
The Unplugged fragrances are "captivating and exhilarating." Unplugged for Her is a floral oriental fragrance and will be available in October this year, and Unplugged for Him is a woody floral musk scent that will be launched a month later.
More Jon Bon Jovi News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift