Jon Bon Jovi Tapped as Face of 'Unplugged' Fragrances for Him and for Her
At 50 years old, Jon Bon Jovi hasn't lost his charm. He is recruited by Avon to serve as a spokesmodel to front its upcoming campaigns for its new "Unplugged" perfumes for him and for her. The scents "exude passion, soulfulness and intensity."
"Avon, and the Avon Foundation for Women, have given support and a voice to those in need for decades," the Bon Jovi rocker says in a statement. "Their philosophy of empowerment sends a strong message and I'm pleased to partner with them."
Lily DeStefano, Vice President of Avon North America Beauty, chimes in, "Jon's music and philanthropic work celebrate independence and optimism, two beautiful qualities that radiate from within." She adds, "The 'Unplugged' scents evoke an emotional connection - something Jon inspires in audiences around the world."
The Unplugged fragrances are "captivating and exhilarating." Unplugged for Her is a floral oriental fragrance and will be available in October this year, and Unplugged for Him is a woody floral musk scent that will be launched a month later.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date