Rachel May Get Makeover in 'Glee' Season 4
Before "Glee" holds its panel at the San Diego Comic-Con, the stars have shared a few tidbits from the upcoming fourth season. In a new interview with TV Guide, Lea Michele revealed that her character may get a makeover from Sarah Jessica Parker's character.
"Lea's a hot girl, [but] Rachel could lose the baby-doll dresses," Chris Colfer chimed in on the potential plotline. The Kurt depicter himself will share a lot of scenes with Parker as his character "will find himself in an establishment where Sarah Jessica Parker is his manager of sorts, but not in a performance sense."
Sharing a new challenge faced by Rachel when she begins her study in NYADA, Michele spilled, "Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take. It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher [played by Kate Hudson] who doesn't make it easy for her."
As for Finn, he will likely head to army boot camp since Cory Monteith teased, "Finn would have to be in very good shape and get incredibly fit, meaning I would have to be incredibly fit." He added, "I'm doing extra stuff this summer - CrossFit and fewer Snickers bars."
"Glee" season 4 will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. on FOX starting this fall. In addition to Parker and Hudson, the show will feature the runner-up of "American Idol" season 11, Jessica Sanchez, in multiple episodes.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing