Rachel May Get Makeover in 'Glee' Season 4
Before "Glee" holds its panel at the San Diego Comic-Con, the stars have shared a few tidbits from the upcoming fourth season. In a new interview with TV Guide, Lea Michele revealed that her character may get a makeover from Sarah Jessica Parker's character.
"Lea's a hot girl, [but] Rachel could lose the baby-doll dresses," Chris Colfer chimed in on the potential plotline. The Kurt depicter himself will share a lot of scenes with Parker as his character "will find himself in an establishment where Sarah Jessica Parker is his manager of sorts, but not in a performance sense."
Sharing a new challenge faced by Rachel when she begins her study in NYADA, Michele spilled, "Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take. It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher [played by Kate Hudson] who doesn't make it easy for her."
As for Finn, he will likely head to army boot camp since Cory Monteith teased, "Finn would have to be in very good shape and get incredibly fit, meaning I would have to be incredibly fit." He added, "I'm doing extra stuff this summer - CrossFit and fewer Snickers bars."
"Glee" season 4 will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. on FOX starting this fall. In addition to Parker and Hudson, the show will feature the runner-up of "American Idol" season 11, Jessica Sanchez, in multiple episodes.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?