Showtime Brings 'Dexter', 'Homeland' and 'Shameless' to Comic-Con
"Dexter" is going to the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Showtime has announced its panel line-up for the upcoming convention, revealing the participation of the crime thriller show as well as "Homeland" and "Shameless".
The "Dexter" panel will take place on the first day of Comic-Con, Thursday, July 12 in Ballroom 20. The first two minutes of the upcoming season 7 premiere are going to be released exclusively during the event, while lead actors Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter, special guest star Yvonne Strahovski, and executive producers John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton and Scott Buck will be on hand for a Q&A session.
After presenting "Dexter", Showtime will premiere a trailer for "Homeland" season 2. Also on the same day, the cable network will debut the first chapter of the new season of animated webisode series "Early Cuts: All in the Family", which is narrated by "Dexter" star Hall.
A panel for "Shameless", meanwhile, will be held on Saturday, July 14 at Indigo Ballroom. William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin, Jeremy Allen White and more will show up to answer fan-submitted Twitter questions.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years