Showtime Brings 'Dexter', 'Homeland' and 'Shameless' to Comic-Con
"Dexter" is going to the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Showtime has announced its panel line-up for the upcoming convention, revealing the participation of the crime thriller show as well as "Homeland" and "Shameless".
The "Dexter" panel will take place on the first day of Comic-Con, Thursday, July 12 in Ballroom 20. The first two minutes of the upcoming season 7 premiere are going to be released exclusively during the event, while lead actors Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter, special guest star Yvonne Strahovski, and executive producers John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton and Scott Buck will be on hand for a Q&A session.
After presenting "Dexter", Showtime will premiere a trailer for "Homeland" season 2. Also on the same day, the cable network will debut the first chapter of the new season of animated webisode series "Early Cuts: All in the Family", which is narrated by "Dexter" star Hall.
A panel for "Shameless", meanwhile, will be held on Saturday, July 14 at Indigo Ballroom. William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin, Jeremy Allen White and more will show up to answer fan-submitted Twitter questions.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo