Showtime Brings 'Dexter', 'Homeland' and 'Shameless' to Comic-Con
"Dexter" is going to the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Showtime has announced its panel line-up for the upcoming convention, revealing the participation of the crime thriller show as well as "Homeland" and "Shameless".
The "Dexter" panel will take place on the first day of Comic-Con, Thursday, July 12 in Ballroom 20. The first two minutes of the upcoming season 7 premiere are going to be released exclusively during the event, while lead actors Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter, special guest star Yvonne Strahovski, and executive producers John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton and Scott Buck will be on hand for a Q&A session.
After presenting "Dexter", Showtime will premiere a trailer for "Homeland" season 2. Also on the same day, the cable network will debut the first chapter of the new season of animated webisode series "Early Cuts: All in the Family", which is narrated by "Dexter" star Hall.
A panel for "Shameless", meanwhile, will be held on Saturday, July 14 at Indigo Ballroom. William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin, Jeremy Allen White and more will show up to answer fan-submitted Twitter questions.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie