Showtime Brings 'Dexter', 'Homeland' and 'Shameless' to Comic-Con
"Dexter" is going to the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Showtime has announced its panel line-up for the upcoming convention, revealing the participation of the crime thriller show as well as "Homeland" and "Shameless".
The "Dexter" panel will take place on the first day of Comic-Con, Thursday, July 12 in Ballroom 20. The first two minutes of the upcoming season 7 premiere are going to be released exclusively during the event, while lead actors Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter, special guest star Yvonne Strahovski, and executive producers John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton and Scott Buck will be on hand for a Q&A session.
After presenting "Dexter", Showtime will premiere a trailer for "Homeland" season 2. Also on the same day, the cable network will debut the first chapter of the new season of animated webisode series "Early Cuts: All in the Family", which is narrated by "Dexter" star Hall.
A panel for "Shameless", meanwhile, will be held on Saturday, July 14 at Indigo Ballroom. William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin, Jeremy Allen White and more will show up to answer fan-submitted Twitter questions.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head