Showtime Brings 'Dexter', 'Homeland' and 'Shameless' to Comic-Con
"Dexter" is going to the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Showtime has announced its panel line-up for the upcoming convention, revealing the participation of the crime thriller show as well as "Homeland" and "Shameless".
The "Dexter" panel will take place on the first day of Comic-Con, Thursday, July 12 in Ballroom 20. The first two minutes of the upcoming season 7 premiere are going to be released exclusively during the event, while lead actors Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter, special guest star Yvonne Strahovski, and executive producers John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton and Scott Buck will be on hand for a Q&A session.
After presenting "Dexter", Showtime will premiere a trailer for "Homeland" season 2. Also on the same day, the cable network will debut the first chapter of the new season of animated webisode series "Early Cuts: All in the Family", which is narrated by "Dexter" star Hall.
A panel for "Shameless", meanwhile, will be held on Saturday, July 14 at Indigo Ballroom. William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin, Jeremy Allen White and more will show up to answer fan-submitted Twitter questions.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage