Video: Lady GaGa Gets Sex Toy From Fan During Brisbane Concert
Lady GaGa received a special gift from a fan during her recent Born This Way Ball concert in Brisbane, Australia. During the gig taking place last Saturday, June 16, the Mother Monster was surprised as she was given a silver dildo on the stage. However, the eccentric singer managed to keep her cool and made a joke about the unexpected present.
"Are you telling me I'm not getting enough action?" so GaGa said to the crowd, who screamed hysterically in return. "Was this moral support?" she asked while pointing out that there was a featured vibrator on the sex toy and joked, "It's fun for boys too. That looks expensive."
The "Judas" singer, who rocked long yellow wig and studded two-piece outfit during the gig, went on telling her devotees, "Thank you very much for worrying about my sex life, but I will assure you that all is well!"
GaGa eventually threw the toy to an audience member and said, "Would you like to keep this dildo as a thank you?" The fan who caught the sex toy gave her a blue haired Barbie and a papier-mache monster claw in return. Later that night, the songstress wrote on Twitter, "Having the best time. Night night, lil cuties. I can hear you singing from my balcony."
The "Marry the Night" singer has been busy touring in Asia and Australia in support of her second studio album "Born This Way". She's scheduled to throw concerts in some other cities Down Under, including Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, before flying to Europe to continue her promotional tour in the middle of August.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3