'Once Upon a Time': Emma Will Show Resentment to Her Parents
"Once Upon a Time" will not return until at least in the fall, but Ginnifer Goodwin has dished on what she is looking forward to in the next season. Met at the recent Young Hollywood Awards where she was hailed the Style Icon, the Snow White/Mary Margaret depicter admitted she is excited for her character and Prince Charming's reunion with their daughter Emma.
"Oh my gosh, honestly, it's the thing I'm most excited for," so she told TVLine. "I can't wait to develop the relationship between parent and child (played by Jennifer Morrison) - especially now that we're all the same age."
Though claiming that she has not heard how the creators will depict the family reunion, the actress who is rumored to be dating her co-star Josh Dallas shares her own opinion. "I would assume that there would be some kind of resentment there on the part of our daughter because of what she went through after we gave her up," she explained, before adding, "I'm anxious to explore that."
On another thing that she expects to see in the second season, the "Something Borrowed" actress admitted she wants to explore life outside the Storybrooke town, "especially if it meant that we could shoot an episode in Hawaii."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked