'Once Upon a Time': Emma Will Show Resentment to Her Parents
"Once Upon a Time" will not return until at least in the fall, but Ginnifer Goodwin has dished on what she is looking forward to in the next season. Met at the recent Young Hollywood Awards where she was hailed the Style Icon, the Snow White/Mary Margaret depicter admitted she is excited for her character and Prince Charming's reunion with their daughter Emma.
"Oh my gosh, honestly, it's the thing I'm most excited for," so she told TVLine. "I can't wait to develop the relationship between parent and child (played by Jennifer Morrison) - especially now that we're all the same age."
Though claiming that she has not heard how the creators will depict the family reunion, the actress who is rumored to be dating her co-star Josh Dallas shares her own opinion. "I would assume that there would be some kind of resentment there on the part of our daughter because of what she went through after we gave her up," she explained, before adding, "I'm anxious to explore that."
On another thing that she expects to see in the second season, the "Something Borrowed" actress admitted she wants to explore life outside the Storybrooke town, "especially if it meant that we could shoot an episode in Hawaii."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard