'Once Upon a Time': Emma Will Show Resentment to Her Parents
"Once Upon a Time" will not return until at least in the fall, but Ginnifer Goodwin has dished on what she is looking forward to in the next season. Met at the recent Young Hollywood Awards where she was hailed the Style Icon, the Snow White/Mary Margaret depicter admitted she is excited for her character and Prince Charming's reunion with their daughter Emma.
"Oh my gosh, honestly, it's the thing I'm most excited for," so she told TVLine. "I can't wait to develop the relationship between parent and child (played by Jennifer Morrison) - especially now that we're all the same age."
Though claiming that she has not heard how the creators will depict the family reunion, the actress who is rumored to be dating her co-star Josh Dallas shares her own opinion. "I would assume that there would be some kind of resentment there on the part of our daughter because of what she went through after we gave her up," she explained, before adding, "I'm anxious to explore that."
On another thing that she expects to see in the second season, the "Something Borrowed" actress admitted she wants to explore life outside the Storybrooke town, "especially if it meant that we could shoot an episode in Hawaii."
More Once Upon a Time News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video