'Once Upon a Time': Emma Will Show Resentment to Her Parents
"Once Upon a Time" will not return until at least in the fall, but Ginnifer Goodwin has dished on what she is looking forward to in the next season. Met at the recent Young Hollywood Awards where she was hailed the Style Icon, the Snow White/Mary Margaret depicter admitted she is excited for her character and Prince Charming's reunion with their daughter Emma.
"Oh my gosh, honestly, it's the thing I'm most excited for," so she told TVLine. "I can't wait to develop the relationship between parent and child (played by Jennifer Morrison) - especially now that we're all the same age."
Though claiming that she has not heard how the creators will depict the family reunion, the actress who is rumored to be dating her co-star Josh Dallas shares her own opinion. "I would assume that there would be some kind of resentment there on the part of our daughter because of what she went through after we gave her up," she explained, before adding, "I'm anxious to explore that."
On another thing that she expects to see in the second season, the "Something Borrowed" actress admitted she wants to explore life outside the Storybrooke town, "especially if it meant that we could shoot an episode in Hawaii."
More Once Upon a Time News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'