Justin Bieber Takes Selena Gomez on Helicopter Ride in Toronto
It is no secret that Justin Bieber will splash money for girlfriend Selena Gomez. The 18-year-old pop star has rented a helicopter to take Gomez on a romantic ride on Saturday, June 16 in Toronto.
Both Bieber and Gomez were scheduled to appear at the MuchMusic Video Awards on Sunday. She arrived at the Toronto airport on Friday, picked up by Bieber who kissed and hugged her as they left in a private car. The next day, in between rehearsals, they went to flew over the falls and to Stratford, Ontario.
A source told People that the trip was "a relaxing and romantic break from work". The young couple reportedly "were very excited".
Last year, Bieber rented a cinema in his native Canada's Winnipeg, Manitoba. They enjoyed a private screening of "Real Steel" and had pizzas delivered during the film. A month before that, he rented out the entire Staples Center in Los Angeles for a private screening of "Titanic" and a private, candle-lit dinner on the arena floor.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture