Justin Bieber Takes Selena Gomez on Helicopter Ride in Toronto
It is no secret that Justin Bieber will splash money for girlfriend Selena Gomez. The 18-year-old pop star has rented a helicopter to take Gomez on a romantic ride on Saturday, June 16 in Toronto.
Both Bieber and Gomez were scheduled to appear at the MuchMusic Video Awards on Sunday. She arrived at the Toronto airport on Friday, picked up by Bieber who kissed and hugged her as they left in a private car. The next day, in between rehearsals, they went to flew over the falls and to Stratford, Ontario.
A source told People that the trip was "a relaxing and romantic break from work". The young couple reportedly "were very excited".
Last year, Bieber rented a cinema in his native Canada's Winnipeg, Manitoba. They enjoyed a private screening of "Real Steel" and had pizzas delivered during the film. A month before that, he rented out the entire Staples Center in Los Angeles for a private screening of "Titanic" and a private, candle-lit dinner on the arena floor.
More Justin Bieber News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series