Tone Loc Collapsed While Performing in Texas
L.A. rapper Tone Loc collapsed on stage while performing at his show in Austin, Texas on Friday, June 15 night. Lock was treated for heat exhaustion before returning to the stage half an hour later to finish his show.
The "Wild Thing" hitmaker fell to the floor at The Moody Theater and needed assistance to get off the stage, TMZ reported. After cooling off for 30 minutes, he was back on stage to perform the songs he had done before the collapse. Loc is "doing better" and is not expected to cancel future shows including the Saturday night show in Lewisville, Texas.
The 46-year-old, whose real name is Anthony Terrell Smith, has had a history of seizures. Back in October 2011, he fell onstage during a show in Atlanta. His manager said it was exhaustion. And in 2009, Loc collapsed on an outdoor stage in Pensacola Beach, Fla. after seizure attack.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie