Tone Loc Collapsed While Performing in Texas
L.A. rapper Tone Loc collapsed on stage while performing at his show in Austin, Texas on Friday, June 15 night. Lock was treated for heat exhaustion before returning to the stage half an hour later to finish his show.
The "Wild Thing" hitmaker fell to the floor at The Moody Theater and needed assistance to get off the stage, TMZ reported. After cooling off for 30 minutes, he was back on stage to perform the songs he had done before the collapse. Loc is "doing better" and is not expected to cancel future shows including the Saturday night show in Lewisville, Texas.
The 46-year-old, whose real name is Anthony Terrell Smith, has had a history of seizures. Back in October 2011, he fell onstage during a show in Atlanta. His manager said it was exhaustion. And in 2009, Loc collapsed on an outdoor stage in Pensacola Beach, Fla. after seizure attack.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels