Tone Loc Collapsed While Performing in Texas
L.A. rapper Tone Loc collapsed on stage while performing at his show in Austin, Texas on Friday, June 15 night. Lock was treated for heat exhaustion before returning to the stage half an hour later to finish his show.
The "Wild Thing" hitmaker fell to the floor at The Moody Theater and needed assistance to get off the stage, TMZ reported. After cooling off for 30 minutes, he was back on stage to perform the songs he had done before the collapse. Loc is "doing better" and is not expected to cancel future shows including the Saturday night show in Lewisville, Texas.
The 46-year-old, whose real name is Anthony Terrell Smith, has had a history of seizures. Back in October 2011, he fell onstage during a show in Atlanta. His manager said it was exhaustion. And in 2009, Loc collapsed on an outdoor stage in Pensacola Beach, Fla. after seizure attack.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby