Tone Loc Collapsed While Performing in Texas
L.A. rapper Tone Loc collapsed on stage while performing at his show in Austin, Texas on Friday, June 15 night. Lock was treated for heat exhaustion before returning to the stage half an hour later to finish his show.
The "Wild Thing" hitmaker fell to the floor at The Moody Theater and needed assistance to get off the stage, TMZ reported. After cooling off for 30 minutes, he was back on stage to perform the songs he had done before the collapse. Loc is "doing better" and is not expected to cancel future shows including the Saturday night show in Lewisville, Texas.
The 46-year-old, whose real name is Anthony Terrell Smith, has had a history of seizures. Back in October 2011, he fell onstage during a show in Atlanta. His manager said it was exhaustion. And in 2009, Loc collapsed on an outdoor stage in Pensacola Beach, Fla. after seizure attack.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger