Tone Loc Collapsed While Performing in Texas
L.A. rapper Tone Loc collapsed on stage while performing at his show in Austin, Texas on Friday, June 15 night. Lock was treated for heat exhaustion before returning to the stage half an hour later to finish his show.
The "Wild Thing" hitmaker fell to the floor at The Moody Theater and needed assistance to get off the stage, TMZ reported. After cooling off for 30 minutes, he was back on stage to perform the songs he had done before the collapse. Loc is "doing better" and is not expected to cancel future shows including the Saturday night show in Lewisville, Texas.
The 46-year-old, whose real name is Anthony Terrell Smith, has had a history of seizures. Back in October 2011, he fell onstage during a show in Atlanta. His manager said it was exhaustion. And in 2009, Loc collapsed on an outdoor stage in Pensacola Beach, Fla. after seizure attack.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation