Chris Brown and Drake Called 'Some Stupid People' by a Victim of Bar Fight
One of the innocent people who suffered injuries in a nasty bar fight that was believed to involve Chris Brown and Drake has spoken out. Hollie C., who received 16 stitches in her head, blamed the incident on some "stupid famous people" fighting over a girl.
"Where's the justice in them driving away in a limo while I had to catch the train home on one of my holidays?" the 24-year-old Australian tourist expressed her anger. She hung out at the club with some friends when the altercation happened and she was hit with a flying bottle.
Police reportedly have talked to Chris. He met the officers at an undisclosed location in New York City, and was questioned as "a witness and a victim," not a suspect. According to TMZ, he handed over a "physical evidence" that showed Drizzy's involvement in the scuffle.
Drake reportedly was also cooperative with authorities. It's claimed that his representatives have spoken to the cops, but it's unclear whether the rhymer himself has met with the police. The "Marvin's Room" crooner was not currently a suspect either.
The brawl happened between the entourages of Breezy and Drizzy at W.i.P. (Work in Progress) in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood on early Thursday, June 14 morning. They allegedly fought over Rihanna who once dated Breezy and then was romantically linked to Drizzy after they broke up.
The two groups of people were initially engaged in a heated war of words before the dispute turned physical. "Once the bottle was thrown, all hell broke loose and there were more bottles thrown," a source said. Breezy left with a gash on his chin, and his bodyguard Big Pat was hit in the head.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young