Kristen Stewart Wants Bella in 'Breaking Dawn II' to Be the Best Vampire
After playing clumsy teen Bella Swan in the first four "Twilight Saga" films, Kristen Stewart will finally have a drastic transformation as a vampire in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". Admitting that she's excited by her new form, Kristen gushed that she wants her famous character to be the best vampire.
Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, the 22-year-old actress shared that she learned from her "Twilight" co-stars about how to play a vampire. "I knew every single version of vampire, and I took a little bit from everyone," she said. "But I wanted her to be the best."
Kristen went on recalling the unforgettable moment where she had to film a scene where vampire Bella hunts a mountain lion. "I leaped through the air and tackled a crazy huge tube of foam shaped like a mountain lion," she remembered. "I ripped that mother to the ground! For the first time I was like, 'Wow', I'm, like, really playing a vampire now."
Though happy with Bella's vampire transformation, Kristen did feel uncomfortable when adjusting herself to the makeover. Her co-star Robert Pattinson said that Kristen always complained about the red contact lenses that she must wear when portraying the bloodsucker.
"Kristen complained about 500 times more than I have," the Edward Cullen depicter said. "She condensed four years of complaining a few months," the actor joked to which Kristen responded with a sigh.
On the other hand, Taylor Lautner gushed that Bella's transformation is something that Twi-hards have been eagerly waiting for. "That's kind of the huge thing that fans are waiting for - to see the clumsy teenage Bella that Kristen did so well suddenly become this super-sexy vampire who's athletic and graceful," he gushed. "She took it very seriously and pulls it off."
"Breaking Dawn II" focuses on a perilous chain of events after Bella gives birth to Renesmee. Along with her husband Edward and his family, she now must face an all-out battle against the Volturi, which is the fearsome council of vampire leaders.
Joining Kristen, Rob and Taylor in the final installment of the famous vampire film series is Mackenzie Foy, who will make her debut in the franchise as Renesmee. The movie will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on November 16.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce