Justin Bieber Shares 'Me to You' Personal Video Before Performing in Mexico
Justin Bieber admits he's nothing without his fans. Moments before he took the stage to cheer his detovees at a free concert in Mexico on Monday night, June 11, the Canadian pop sensation taped a "Me to You" personal video which was dedicated to the Beliebers.
"I never thought I could be loved this much...," Justin said to his fans in the two-and-a-half-minute video, which was taped via smartphone on the backstage of his Mexican gig. Donning a white shirt paired with a hooded blue vest, the 18-year-old singer gushed, "I can't say how thankful I am."
Justin stopped by Mexico City as a part of his "All Around the World" tour to promote his upcoming album "Believe", which is due in the U.S. on June 19. After perfoming in Oslo, Paris, London and Berlin, he took some time to throw a free gig for a crowd of nearly 300,000 people in Mexico.
Reuters reported that many die-hard Beliebers had even camped out for days in central Mexico City to get prime position at Justin's concert. Local authorities also enforced tight security to avoid the same kind of stampede that injured more than 40 fans at Justin's free show in Oslo last month.
In a press conference ahead of his Mexican concert, the "Boyfriend" hitmaker stated that "being 18, I feel like I do have a responsibility to be a good role model." He added, "I'm not perfect but at the end of the day I always want to send a message...Everybody, no matter being young or old, can always use a positive message; that's why I named my album 'Believe'."
Following the show, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez took to his Twitter to say, "everything about tonight was special. it is everything we stand for. alot of emotions but it was worth it. 300,000 people. Te Amo MEXICO."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up