Lady GaGa Tweets Picture of Black Eye While Recovering From Concussion
Lady GaGa is still recovering from the concussion she got after she was accidentally hit by one of her dancers with a metal pole. The Mother Monster recently posted a picture of her with a dark circle around one of her eyes.
"Emerging from hours of sleep," she posted. "Still remiss if I should go outside, with this clonker I may be of questionable styling." Tweeting from her hotel room in Brisbane, she additionally wrote, "Very happy to be in beautiful Australia."
GaGa was smacked in the head during a live concert in New Zealand. She staggered a bit and rubbed her head before taking a brief break. After returning to the stage, she said to her fans, "I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion. But don't you worry, I will finish this show."
Her make-up artist, Tara Savelo, also tweeted about the incident, "Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her. Can't believe she finished the show."
After taking a rest, GaGa reached out to her Twitter followers, "Thank you so much for all the thoughtful messages. I feel a bit woozy but a little better everyday." She will later perform in Brisbane for three-night stand on June 13, 14 and 16.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday