Lady GaGa Tweets Picture of Black Eye While Recovering From Concussion
Lady GaGa is still recovering from the concussion she got after she was accidentally hit by one of her dancers with a metal pole. The Mother Monster recently posted a picture of her with a dark circle around one of her eyes.
"Emerging from hours of sleep," she posted. "Still remiss if I should go outside, with this clonker I may be of questionable styling." Tweeting from her hotel room in Brisbane, she additionally wrote, "Very happy to be in beautiful Australia."
GaGa was smacked in the head during a live concert in New Zealand. She staggered a bit and rubbed her head before taking a brief break. After returning to the stage, she said to her fans, "I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion. But don't you worry, I will finish this show."
Her make-up artist, Tara Savelo, also tweeted about the incident, "Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her. Can't believe she finished the show."
After taking a rest, GaGa reached out to her Twitter followers, "Thank you so much for all the thoughtful messages. I feel a bit woozy but a little better everyday." She will later perform in Brisbane for three-night stand on June 13, 14 and 16.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'