Lady GaGa Tweets Picture of Black Eye While Recovering From Concussion
Lady GaGa is still recovering from the concussion she got after she was accidentally hit by one of her dancers with a metal pole. The Mother Monster recently posted a picture of her with a dark circle around one of her eyes.
"Emerging from hours of sleep," she posted. "Still remiss if I should go outside, with this clonker I may be of questionable styling." Tweeting from her hotel room in Brisbane, she additionally wrote, "Very happy to be in beautiful Australia."
GaGa was smacked in the head during a live concert in New Zealand. She staggered a bit and rubbed her head before taking a brief break. After returning to the stage, she said to her fans, "I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion. But don't you worry, I will finish this show."
Her make-up artist, Tara Savelo, also tweeted about the incident, "Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her. Can't believe she finished the show."
After taking a rest, GaGa reached out to her Twitter followers, "Thank you so much for all the thoughtful messages. I feel a bit woozy but a little better everyday." She will later perform in Brisbane for three-night stand on June 13, 14 and 16.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen