Lady GaGa Suffers Concussion After Smacked in the Head
Lady GaGa experienced a stage mishap when she performed one of her hits at Auckland, New Zealand concert on Sunday, June 10. A dancer accidentally hit her in the head with a pole which is used as stage prop in her "Judas" performance.
GaGa touched her head briefly but went on singing before going to the backstage. She suffered concussion from the hit, telling her audience "I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."
She indeed completed her show, which was part of her Born This Way Ball, by singing 16 other songs. Her make-up artist Tara Savelo confirmed the incident, tweeting "GaGa has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her. cant believe she finished the show."
GaGa will next visit Brisbane, Australia on June 13.
More Lady GaGa News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent