Lady GaGa Suffers Concussion After Smacked in the Head
Lady GaGa experienced a stage mishap when she performed one of her hits at Auckland, New Zealand concert on Sunday, June 10. A dancer accidentally hit her in the head with a pole which is used as stage prop in her "Judas" performance.
GaGa touched her head briefly but went on singing before going to the backstage. She suffered concussion from the hit, telling her audience "I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."
She indeed completed her show, which was part of her Born This Way Ball, by singing 16 other songs. Her make-up artist Tara Savelo confirmed the incident, tweeting "GaGa has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her. cant believe she finished the show."
GaGa will next visit Brisbane, Australia on June 13.
More Lady GaGa News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'