Lady GaGa Suffers Concussion After Smacked in the Head
Lady GaGa experienced a stage mishap when she performed one of her hits at Auckland, New Zealand concert on Sunday, June 10. A dancer accidentally hit her in the head with a pole which is used as stage prop in her "Judas" performance.
GaGa touched her head briefly but went on singing before going to the backstage. She suffered concussion from the hit, telling her audience "I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."
She indeed completed her show, which was part of her Born This Way Ball, by singing 16 other songs. Her make-up artist Tara Savelo confirmed the incident, tweeting "GaGa has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her. cant believe she finished the show."
GaGa will next visit Brisbane, Australia on June 13.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media