Lady GaGa Suffers Concussion After Smacked in the Head
Lady GaGa experienced a stage mishap when she performed one of her hits at Auckland, New Zealand concert on Sunday, June 10. A dancer accidentally hit her in the head with a pole which is used as stage prop in her "Judas" performance.
GaGa touched her head briefly but went on singing before going to the backstage. She suffered concussion from the hit, telling her audience "I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."
She indeed completed her show, which was part of her Born This Way Ball, by singing 16 other songs. Her make-up artist Tara Savelo confirmed the incident, tweeting "GaGa has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her. cant believe she finished the show."
GaGa will next visit Brisbane, Australia on June 13.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby