Lady GaGa Suffers Concussion After Smacked in the Head
Lady GaGa experienced a stage mishap when she performed one of her hits at Auckland, New Zealand concert on Sunday, June 10. A dancer accidentally hit her in the head with a pole which is used as stage prop in her "Judas" performance.
GaGa touched her head briefly but went on singing before going to the backstage. She suffered concussion from the hit, telling her audience "I want to apologize. I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."
She indeed completed her show, which was part of her Born This Way Ball, by singing 16 other songs. Her make-up artist Tara Savelo confirmed the incident, tweeting "GaGa has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her. cant believe she finished the show."
GaGa will next visit Brisbane, Australia on June 13.
More Lady GaGa News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World