CMT Music Awards 2012: Carrie Underwood and Kristen Bell Glam Up Red Carpet
The 11th Annual CMT Music Awards has been kicked off in Nashville, and Carrie Underwood was seen among a host of celebrities attending the event. The "Good Girl" songstress kept it simple yet glamorous in a short black bling mini dress, while letting her wavy blonde hair loose.
Being tapped as a host, Kristen Bell also dressed in her best that night. The Beth of "When in Rome" looked stunning in a nude-colored gown which boasts elaborate details. She was joined by fiance Dax Shepard who donned a black and white outfit.
Hayden Panettiere, meanwhile, looked cute in a black tank top paired with a white mini skirt. Bringing more colors were country music beauty Kellie Pickler and the "Twilight Saga" star Ashley Greene who opted for short pink dress, as well as the winner of "American Idol" season 6 Jordin Sparks who sported a peach gown.
In the male department, there were Scotty McCreery who opted for a casual look, and Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood of Lady Antebellum who both chose a semi-formal outfit. Colton Dixon, who finished seventh in the eleventh season of "American Idol", was also among the attendees that night, rocking an all-black ensemble.
This year's CMT Music Awards is held at Bridgestone Arena, Tennessee. Toby Keith co-hosts the show with Bell, while the likes of Denise Richards, Ashley Greene, Tony Hawk, Jordin Sparks, Sara Evans and Steve Austin are billed as presenters.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding