Video Premiere: Fun.'s 'Some Nights'
Fun. have debuted a music video directed by Anthony Mandler in support of their latest single "Some Nights". Nate Ruess and his bandmates perform the song in an open field in the middle of a gunfight between two camps of soldiers.
The single itself is produced by Jeff Bhasker and is taken from the band's studio album of the same name, "Some Nights". The CD has been released since February and made its debut on Billboard Hot 200 at the third place.
Its music video was released hot on heels of the band's live performance at MTV Movie Awards on June 3. They kicked off the show by playing their hit single "We Are Young" for the star-studded crowd inside the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen