Video Premiere: Fun.'s 'Some Nights'
Fun. have debuted a music video directed by Anthony Mandler in support of their latest single "Some Nights". Nate Ruess and his bandmates perform the song in an open field in the middle of a gunfight between two camps of soldiers.
The single itself is produced by Jeff Bhasker and is taken from the band's studio album of the same name, "Some Nights". The CD has been released since February and made its debut on Billboard Hot 200 at the third place.
Its music video was released hot on heels of the band's live performance at MTV Movie Awards on June 3. They kicked off the show by playing their hit single "We Are Young" for the star-studded crowd inside the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.
Fun.'s "Some Nights" Music Video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7