Video Premiere: Fun.'s 'Some Nights'
Fun. have debuted a music video directed by Anthony Mandler in support of their latest single "Some Nights". Nate Ruess and his bandmates perform the song in an open field in the middle of a gunfight between two camps of soldiers.
The single itself is produced by Jeff Bhasker and is taken from the band's studio album of the same name, "Some Nights". The CD has been released since February and made its debut on Billboard Hot 200 at the third place.
Its music video was released hot on heels of the band's live performance at MTV Movie Awards on June 3. They kicked off the show by playing their hit single "We Are Young" for the star-studded crowd inside the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles.
Fun.'s "Some Nights" Music Video
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper