Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Pictured Sharing Loving Kiss After Wedding
Some pictures taken after Drew Barrymore exchanged wedding vows with her fiance Will Kopelman have hit the web. The "Going the Distance" actress was caught on camera passionately kissing her husband on the lips.
The newly weds sat in the backseat of a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back as they drove away. The bride wore a Chanel dress pleated in muslin and organza designed by Karl Lagerfeld, while the groom donned a Tom Ford tuxedo. Will's father Arie Kopelman is a former Chanel CEO.
The nuptials itself took place in an estate in Montecito, California on Saturday, June 2 evening. It was "a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding" with 200 guests of family and close friends. Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Jimmy Kimmel were among those invited.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video