Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Pictured Sharing Loving Kiss After Wedding
Some pictures taken after Drew Barrymore exchanged wedding vows with her fiance Will Kopelman have hit the web. The "Going the Distance" actress was caught on camera passionately kissing her husband on the lips.
The newly weds sat in the backseat of a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back as they drove away. The bride wore a Chanel dress pleated in muslin and organza designed by Karl Lagerfeld, while the groom donned a Tom Ford tuxedo. Will's father Arie Kopelman is a former Chanel CEO.
The nuptials itself took place in an estate in Montecito, California on Saturday, June 2 evening. It was "a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding" with 200 guests of family and close friends. Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Jimmy Kimmel were among those invited.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?