Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Pictured Sharing Loving Kiss After Wedding
Some pictures taken after Drew Barrymore exchanged wedding vows with her fiance Will Kopelman have hit the web. The "Going the Distance" actress was caught on camera passionately kissing her husband on the lips.
The newly weds sat in the backseat of a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back as they drove away. The bride wore a Chanel dress pleated in muslin and organza designed by Karl Lagerfeld, while the groom donned a Tom Ford tuxedo. Will's father Arie Kopelman is a former Chanel CEO.
The nuptials itself took place in an estate in Montecito, California on Saturday, June 2 evening. It was "a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding" with 200 guests of family and close friends. Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Jimmy Kimmel were among those invited.
More Drew Barrymore News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'