Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Pictured Sharing Loving Kiss After Wedding
Some pictures taken after Drew Barrymore exchanged wedding vows with her fiance Will Kopelman have hit the web. The "Going the Distance" actress was caught on camera passionately kissing her husband on the lips.
The newly weds sat in the backseat of a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back as they drove away. The bride wore a Chanel dress pleated in muslin and organza designed by Karl Lagerfeld, while the groom donned a Tom Ford tuxedo. Will's father Arie Kopelman is a former Chanel CEO.
The nuptials itself took place in an estate in Montecito, California on Saturday, June 2 evening. It was "a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding" with 200 guests of family and close friends. Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Jimmy Kimmel were among those invited.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed