Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Pictured Sharing Loving Kiss After Wedding
Some pictures taken after Drew Barrymore exchanged wedding vows with her fiance Will Kopelman have hit the web. The "Going the Distance" actress was caught on camera passionately kissing her husband on the lips.
The newly weds sat in the backseat of a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back as they drove away. The bride wore a Chanel dress pleated in muslin and organza designed by Karl Lagerfeld, while the groom donned a Tom Ford tuxedo. Will's father Arie Kopelman is a former Chanel CEO.
The nuptials itself took place in an estate in Montecito, California on Saturday, June 2 evening. It was "a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding" with 200 guests of family and close friends. Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz and Jimmy Kimmel were among those invited.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt