Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman's Wedding, the Details
Drew Barrymore is a married woman once again. She has swapped vows with art dealer Will Kopelman in front of family and friends in an estate in Montecito, California on Saturday, June 2 evening.
The pregnant bride was wearing a Chanel, which is inevitable because her new husband's father, Arie Kopelman, is the former CEO for the brand. The groom was previously said wearing Tom Ford but E! Online reported that he, too, picked Chanel suit.
The $5.7 million estate is described as Colonial-style, single family-style home. Barrymore and Kopelman held the wedding ceremony in the garden beneath a tent. The couple was married in a Jewish ceremony officiated by the family Rabbi in front of 200 guests. It was "a classic, simple, very pretty, garden-inspired wedding," a source told People.
The wedding was organized by wedding planners Yifat Oren and Stefanie Cove who handled Reese Witherspoon's March nuptials to Jim Toth. Gazebo Flowers took charge of the floral arrangements which, according to Us Weekly's source, included "hydrangeas, small irises, cream and pink roses and lavender lilies."
A-list celebrities spotted at the wedding are Witherspoon and her husband, Cameron Diaz, Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Nancy Juvonen, as well as Busy Philipps and her husband.
Barrymore was previously married to bar owner Jeremy Thomas and actor Tom Green, but both lasted less than a year.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week