Audio: Lil Wayne's 'My Homies Still' Feat. Big Sean
Lil Wayne has given a taste of his upcoming album by debuting its first single "My Homies Still", featuring Big Sean. The bouncy track uses the "Go Stupid" hook from the G.O.O.D. Music rapper's hit "Dance (A$$)" and is produced by STREETRUNNER and Saron from Spliffington Management.
Hours before he dropped the song, the Young Money rapper unleashed an artwork for the track. The image simply features the song's title written in red letters with a plain black background. The single itself is expected to be listed in Weezy's upcoming album which is tentatively titled "I Am Not a Human Being Pt. 2".
Interestingly, Weezy has been involved in a feud with Sean's fellow G.O.O.D. Music member Pusha T. Pusha T started the beef by releasing "Exodus 23:1" in which he rapped about Weezy's artist Drake. Responding to it, Weezy later released "Goulish" which took a jab at the one half of the hip hop duo Clipse.
Speaking of a potential conflict that may arise with the inclusion of Sean in Weezy's single, Young Money president Mack Maine tells MTV News, "That was a great song that was made before that situation happened." He adds, "I'm not 'bout to go into the studio and tell Wayne to take [Big Sean] off. Wayne not tryna take him off - he's good peeps, he's fam."
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch