Lil Wayne Releases Pusha T Diss Track 'Goulish'
Lil Wayne takes his feud with Pusha T to a new level. On May 25 night, Wayne released a diss track titled "Goulish" which throws shots at the fellow rapper and his fans. "F--k Pusha T and everybody that love him. His head up his a$$ so imma have to head butt him," he rapped in the song.
The beef started two days earlier when Pusha T released "Exodus 23:1" in which he rapped about Weezy's artist Drake. "You signed to one n***a that signed to another n***a that's signed to three n***a," the lyrics say. Drake is Young Money's artist and Wayne is signed to Birdman, who is signed to Universal.
Drake has responded to the diss earlier than Wayne, saying at his May 25 concert in Washington, D.C. "If you was doin' 16s when I was 16 and your sh*t still flopped and you switched teams don't talk to me my n***a."
There is a rumor that Pusha T will release a new diss song on Drake and Wayne this weekend.
More Lil Wayne News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism